ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For as much as I love the EQT 93/17s, sitting out on the OKs.

Nice looking shoe but not willing to go through the hoops and ladders this release seems it's going to have.

But if I am able to readily cop, sure.

Team #EverybodyAsksHowTallYouAre
smokin.gif
5' 4" Hypebeast Reseller who can wear size 8 to size 12.
nerd.gif

Picked up a pair of the Sneakerboy x Adidas Pureboosts and at size 13 US, I feel like they fit a half to full size small.  I have a few Y3s  at 12.5 US (UK 12, the highest size the offer, and have since been retired since the fit isnt great) the fit is almost identical with the Pureboosts.  Quite unfortunate, since I don't think they make sizes any bigger.  I still think it's a tragedy they don't really offer Y3s in US 13.

baseballsavings.com cancellations going out. Tried helping a buddy pick up a pair of oreos last night and he just got his L email. Best of luck to people who got orders in last night...

*Friend just called in and their rep said "Adidas contacted them and adidas said they wont be making that shipment of shoes."

Last edited:
Cycling through these and the milled leathers as my daily's. Wide foot 230# bliss. I agree, for some these are more comfortable than UBs especially when standing around after brisk walking (ie walking to the Muni/BART then standing in the train for my commute).

Cycling through these and the milled leathers as my daily's. Wide foot 230# bliss. I agree, for some these are more comfortable than UBs especially when standing around after brisk walking (ie walking to the Muni/BART then standing in the train for my commute).
Going for OKs?

Going for OKs?
Yessir, enroute from stockX!

Had to be lazy and pull the trigger since I'm on call for work during this release and won't be able to camp or wait around in front of a computer. Good luck to those who actually want these to rock, you won't be disappointing by the comfort for sure. Everyone will have their own opinions on the silo but you cannot deny the comfort.

Last edited:

Yessir, enroute from stockX!

Had to be lazy and pull the trigger since I'm on call for work during this release and won't be able to camp or wait around in front of a computer.
Nice! I'm considering that too since I'll be away all weekend. Hopefully I get lucky tonight with SNS. How much you get them for?

baseballsavings.com cancellations going out. Tried helping a buddy pick up a pair of oreos last night and he just got his with the L email. Best of luck to people who got orders in last night...

*Friend just called in and their rep said "Adidas contacted them and adidas said they wont be making that shipment of shoes."
Got mine L as well.

Nice! I'm considering that too since I'll be away all weekend. Hopefully I get lucky tonight with SNS. How much you get them for?
Just over 300 with shipping. Meh, win some, lose some, work takes precedence. 

On another note, I didn't realize that Nike had a two year return policy on new/unworn/unwashed items. Was able to return 3 pairs of FKRs that I never got around to wearing and bought last year; that pretty much went to the OKs 
happy.gif

Anyone else notice that the EQT Stretch out considerably after wearing. Mine started out extremely tight, but after a couple days are at the point of minor heel lift.

Back
Top Bottom