ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got an early pair of the Overkill Support Futures from my buddy in Europe.  Got a video review with on feet here if anyone's interested about sizing, etc:

Fwiw, I went 1/2 size up from TTS with these because that's what everyone says to do with 93/17s.  I dunno though, I think TTS woulda been a better fit, but I un-DS'd these today and they're still suuuper comfy.  No real heel slippage to speak of.

Happy to answer any questions ya'll might have.

Lmao I'm out of collectible hyped up shoes... look at my join date I'm not in my twenties anymore. I got all hyped up for these being walking on clouds etc maybe to hyped up. I wondered if the 3.0 wasn't the same or maybe I got wrong boost model. Where tf am I supposed to ask?

Lmao I'm out of collectible hyped up shoes... look at my join date I'm not in my twenties anymore. I got all hyped up for these being walking on clouds etc maybe to hyped up. I wondered if the 3.0 wasn't the same or maybe I got wrong boost model. Where tf am I supposed to ask?
You didn't ask any of those questions in the original post, just sh** on a shoe many people in this thread like. That's like going into the Jordan thread and saying that you don't like how they look at all and think that MJ wasnt even that great of a basketball player. They may not be that comfortable to you but to a lot of people they're the most comfortable shoe they've ever worn

Anybody in here been to packer shoes for a launch? Do they have more stock in stores compared to online. Their online store is bot central lol.

You didn't ask any of those questions in the original post, just sh** on a shoe many people in this thread like. That's like going into the Jordan thread and saying that you don't like how they look at all and think that MJ wasnt even that great of a basketball player. They may not be that comfortable to you but to a lot of people they're the most comfortable shoe they've ever worn
I guess... I mean. I mentioned brooks and it was said naw these better... brooks are ugly af for style but damn these ain't much better feel like I was duped on my $. I'm gonna wear them anyway it's not like there terrible but definitely not what I was told... I guess I should have known

I guess... I mean. I mentioned brooks and it was said naw these better... brooks are ugly af for style but damn these ain't much better feel like I was duped on my $. I'm gonna wear them anyway it's not like there terrible but definitely not what I was told... I guess I should have known

Return them if you haven't worn them outside yet. Get a 1.0 instead.

I've been there once for a launch didn't get it, they didn't have that much. I called like two hours ago, and the guy said they don't have too many in store, and it's FCFS like usual

[emoji]128591[/emoji] repped! I live in the city so I don't wanna waste my time if they won't have a lot. Probably people out there right now lol

I haven't bought a jays in a long time they all are trash to me 200 for a lesssr quality cheap reproduction lol nah I'm good. I was all excited for boosts because of the technology I heard better than any nike out better than full length zoom.. I guess it's just a bunch of young bucks in here trying to impress there boys with these... I ain't mad I did it with jays back in the day do you... just don't say most comfy shoe ever when they clearly not. Maybe if your used to **** retros they are

Yeah I'd rather try barneys than packers. I expect them to have more available. Probably show up at like 7:30 see what's up.

Back
Top Bottom