ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Headsup those of you who ordered the MCs from RRS and paid with PP:

View media item 2449982

If you got this email just now, call them immediately to re-order. I was able to with a credit card.

Never using PP with RRS.

"Thank you for your order. We are contacting you to let you know your order is on backorder until 6/30/17. When you order with us through Paypal, the authorization on your Paypal account is only valid for 28 days. Unfortunately, the Paypal Authorization will expire before the item becomes available, so therefore, we have to cancel the order.

If you still want the Men's adidas Ultra Boost LTD, you can call us at (800)662.8896 Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PST and place the order over the phone with a valid credit card. You also have the option to go back online and place the order if you want to use Paypal.

Please give us a call if you are ready to place the new order, or have any questions about the cancellation of this order."

Just got off the phone with them. The order that was initially canceled this morning was the one I was able to reorder with CC. Let's see if it actually goes through

This thread is about to take a trip to the salt mines
laugh.gif
You said it best homie .

Anyone thinking they are gonna cop manually is in for a surprise. I already learned that with the OKs much less these
Kith there will be a few that cop manually, but very very few. And this is only because they Kith literally has all of the stock for these so that leaves a few for the manual boys. But it's literally probably less than 1%

Fyi: product breakdown for both in the Fieg Thread.
Saw it earlier thanks man
Kith there will be a few that cop manually, but very very few. And this is only because they Kith literally has all of the stock for these so that leaves a few for the manual boys. But it's literally probably less than 1%
You wrong ... The mids were a major win for team MANUEL , the volcanos as i heard were a cook but with those I'm expecting good measures or at least some measures as the 

Saw it earlier thanks man

You wrong ... The mids were a major win for team MANUEL , the volcanos as i heard were a cook but with those I'm expecting good measures or at least some measures as the 
I'm just referring to this drop
Believe me I was around for the mids :smokin My first cook

Last edited:
Dumb question but for selling on GOAT/Stockx do they care if you ship to them in any random old cardboard box? For the outer box I mean.

Last edited:
Dumb question but for selling on GOAT/Stockx do they care if you ship to them in any random old cardboard box? For the outer box I mean.
As long as it's double boxed I'd doubt they care. I shipped in boxes from amazon and undefeated and eBay before with all the branding still on it

Back
Top Bottom