ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if Acetone will remove the colors on the prides?  Why adidas has still never dropped a general release black UB with white heel cup and black continental rubber is beyond me.

Well yeah.. but where can you get them? Unless I'm being really dumb right now and not aware of something adidas came out with [emoji]128514[/emoji]

they're more than likely fake. Adidas hasnt actually produced boost insoles.

The more I look at that Pride Ultraboost, the more disappointed I am. I feel like they could have definitely done more then just the heel cup. Smh.

I compared just now and the burrito tongue on my Overkill is definitely smaller/less wide than my Milled Leather pair. On the milled leather it's no problem at all to fold the tongue inside the shoe so it looks like a regular tongue but it's impossible to do that on my Overkill pair. All the Overkill pics I've seen of on feet have also had the tongue sticking out a lot. It's not the end of the world but it's a bit annoying as it doesn't look as good as when its tucked inside the shoe and the consortium holepunch goes to the side so you can barely see it.

The paint on the heelcup on the Pride ub should come off pretty easily I think. Teddy's pair that he picked up already had some paint chipped of from the heelcup straight from the factory if you watch his review in his latest video.

The more I look at that Pride Ultraboost, the more disappointed I am. I feel like they could have definitely done more then just the heel cup. Smh.
I think it's sort of a Catch22 because if they did too much with the rainbow theme, it would look too loud. I don't know.

I think the Overkill Futures do a good job of keeping things simple but adding pops of red and grainy knit to keep the shoe itself interesting

Last edited:

I think it's sort of a Catch22 because if they did too much with the rainbow theme, it would look too loud. I don't know.

I think the Overkill Futures do a good job of keeping things simple but adding pops of red and grainy knit to keep the shoe itself interesting

It should have been louder. Kinda boring as it stands now.

It should have been louder. Kinda boring as it stands now.
Agreed.  Look at what Nike did with the Vapormax - that's how you make an impact.  Obviously it's not for everybody but it got a ton of attention and showed the potential of their new shoe model and the colour opportunity on the sole.

Saw them in person at Adidas 5th avenue yesterday and was seriously underwhelmed. Kind of a blessing for me that there dont seem to be any 6.5s anywhere otherwise I would have copped and been really meh on them.

Anybody ordered from adidas.com and received a pair of shoes that look returned? Not sure if ADC sends returned shoes to their outlet stores or ships the back out, any ideas?

Yep... Received a pair of XR1's that had been worn. Don't have a clue how anyone could have missed it. Pretty obvious when they had white soles. :lol:

I just got a pair and they are money. I put them in a pair of moon rocks and they almost feel like UB now. Its boost on boost so you cant go wrong.

WTF... Where?

Who wants to bet these don't fit the same as the last Parley/UB?  

100%

What do you guys think sells more quickly? More common sizes like 10.5 that have the most stock but more buyers or bigger sizes like 13-14 that have less stock with less buyers? This is just in general.

Going for the Copas 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom