ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There's a US website selling them that's not supposed to ship till today.

[thread="592656"] [/thread]

Also, I don't know if you can really call those insoles "fake" since a "real" version doesn't exist. The site selling them doesn't mention the word boost, probly for legal reasons.

but isn't fake boost still fake boost, doesn't matter if its turned to an actual model yet. Lol I haven't been keeping up with boost lately but last I saw, Boost insoles and Boost slides were fake. 

they got boost slides?

:wow:

coulndt care less about authenticity. if they comfortable they comfortable.

Went to the Social Status grand opening last night here in Houston.  Missed out on the Overkills by 1 person, but ended up winning the raffle allowing me to picked up some Ace 16+ Ultra Boost Triple blacks though 
nthat.gif

Went to the Social Status grand opening last night here in Houston.  Missed out on the Overkills by 1 person, but ended up winning the raffle allowing me to picked up some Ace 16+ Ultra Boost Triple blacks though 
nthat.gif
What's with your  username g lol 

they got boost slides?

eek.gif

coulndt care less about authenticity. if they comfortable they comfortable.
Nah, early on there were some but it was just regular foam molded to look like boost, as opposed to the more developed fake boost the rep factories are making now.

I hate to ask. But how is the fit?

My TB 3.0s fit smaller then GR 3.0s. I went true to my normal ub size on these not my 3.0 size since i low key hate how my tbs fit hurt my toes after a while of walking around

Usually 10.5 in ultra boost and yeezys and a 10 in nmd. Had to go half a size up but me I hate the snug fit so Tts for some but I have wide feet

Last edited:
This could have easily been a Kolor release and people losing their minds over them. I grabbed since I don't have the original black 3.0.

Did the Prides drop anywhere besides ADC and FNL online? Did boutique stores get them?

I think that's the crazy part. I haven't seen any places get them besides physical Adidas' locations, ADC, and FNL. For sure thought Naked would've received them.

Unless Adidas is staggering the release throughout the month.

I think that's the crazy part. I haven't seen any places get them besides physical Adidas' locations, ADC, and FNL. For sure thought Naked would've received them.

Unless Adidas is staggering the release throughout the month.

An employee at the Adidas store kind of told me something similar that they should be restocking these throughout the month

Pride events are happening in various cities all month, in LA pride week goes from June 5-11th, in SF it's toward the end of the month, so you can expect to see them pop up at other places throughout the month.

I know I missed it but what's the sizing like on the copa boost? I wear 8.5 in all ub versions thinking about sizing down but don't wanna end up fitting like the iniki

Back
Top Bottom