ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Per @boostvibes  per @abitgabriel or whoevers pic:

Kinda clunky on-feet my liking. 3.0 knit toebox too tall. def a different shape than the kith mids.
It's not the same model as the Kith and Run Thru Time mid UB though. The ones in your pic are the mid ATR and the other ones seem to be another regular UB Mid model. I really hope they start putting out some more easily attained colorways of the regular UB Mid. It's a crazy dope silhouette.

It's not the same model as the Kith and Run Thru Time mid UB though. The ones in your pic are the mid ATR and the other ones seem to be another regular UB Mid model. I really hope they start putting out some more easily attained colorways of the regular UB Mid. It's a crazy dope silhouette.
I would assume that the mids should have the same base, just a little more cheese at the ankle area. But you're correct that the kith and run thru time (even though not officially released) have the same base silhouette.

I just hope that the mid ATR has the same feel or looks more sleek when more pictures surface.

Beware there are already fakes ultra boost pride on market.
These fire 
nthat.gif

best looking PRIDE/Be True overall imo

Last edited:
Someone asked if you cop the LGBT Pride UB would people think you're gay lmfao... well what if you remove the rainbow motif on the outside would people then call you homophobic? Cuz I'm gonna do that but better not be getting grief from overly sensitive folk lol. I just think black with white heel cup is too clean...

Someone asked if you cop the LGBT Pride UB would people think you're gay lmfao... well what if you remove the rainbow motif on the outside would people then call you homophobic? Cuz I'm gonna do that but better not be getting grief from overly sensitive folk lol. I just think black with white heel cup is too clean...
They're just sneakers, no one will judge you based on the shoes you're wearing and if they do then their opinion isn't worth anything to you anyways

They're just sneakers, no one will judge you based on the shoes you're wearing and if they do then their opinion isn't worth anything to you anyways
lol no for sure I was just asking that jokingly. just started thinking about that dude who asked the question though when I decided to cop to "uncolor" the heelcup and cage. 

Back
Top Bottom