ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, I think the civilized, industrialized world has moved on from labeling colors as "boy's" or girl's". Anybody who hasn't is pretty much living in the past.
Pink shirts on guys seem to be more trendy.

But I ain't never rocking pink sneakers.  Can't do it.  

Yeah, I think the civilized, industrialized world has moved on from labeling colors as "boy's" or girl's". Anybody who hasn't is pretty much living in the past.
Pink is still a chick color. If you don't think so then why don't you see any men sports teams wearing pink as their main color or even secondary color. The kith soccer team in miami doesn't count. 

Find peace with your masculinty, b.
pink polo shirt  
nthat.gif

Pink shirts on guys seem to be more trendy.

But I ain't never rocking pink sneakers.  Can't do it.  

I copped the EQT with the "turbo red" aka Pepto Bismol pink. I can handle that... Hard hits of pink on a shoe I don't mind. Even a whole pink sneaker if done the right way I wouldn't oppose. That trace gray looks like a female CW period though.

Pink is still a chick color. If you don't think so then why don't you see any men sports teams wearing pink as their main color or even secondary color. The kith soccer team in miami doesn't count. 

Juventus already did this and it sold extremely well.

I have no idea what team that is. It's soccer too. Are you a limp wristed liberal millenial? Real men don't wear pink. Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, and Paul Newman wouldn't wear pink shoes.
The team name is on the bottom left of the photo.........

wow, I just grabbed the nikelab zoom flys in store from bodega. everyones been waiting for nikes "answer" to boost and these are just as comfortable. They look ridiculous for casual wear and I only plan on running in mine, but the comfort is absolutely there.

Last edited:
I have no idea what team that is. It's soccer too. Are you a limp wristed liberal millenial? Real men don't wear pink. Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, and Paul Newman wouldn't wear pink shoes.
This man gotta be a troll
@DesD1 post that "Just stop talking".jpeg

wow, I just grabbed the nikelab zoom flys in store from bodega. everyones been waiting for nikes "answer" to boost and these are just as comfortable. They look ridiculous for casual wear and I only plan on running in mine? but the comfort is absolutely there.
How do they look on-feet?

They look pretty chunky to me which is why Adidas Boost has a good formula right now. Superior comfort without looking like an orthopedic shoe.

How do they look on-feet?

They look pretty chunky to me which is why Adidas Boost has a good formula right now. Superior comfort without looking like an orthopedic shoe.

i'll try to snap a pic when im back in the office. I see no casual wear for these though.

Back
Top Bottom