ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So busy with family tings last Weekend I missed the Green and Black Iniki's :frown:

If anybody knows of late drops or sizes hanging around anywhere please give me a shout. Thanks.

http://www.adidas.co.uk/ultraboost-ltd-shoes/CG3004.html

that video tho
tongue.gif
ADC has the weirdest on feet videos.  Odd random pants, usually in colors that don't really seem to match.

Did oneness lose their adidas account? I noticed they don't have any boosts on their site.
They do have some boost (basketball & tubular instincts) but all their adidas stuff does seem pretty old & all of it's on sale. Seems like they're just clearing out remaining adidas inventory. I think I remember hearing something about them possibly losing their account not too long ago so it looks like that's the case. They've also deleted any tweets relating to adidas from their feed.

Hey guys, before I pull the trigger on the ub naked, how does it fit? Like 1.0?

Here's my sizing:

UB 1.0 & 2.0 = UK 9 (but with thin socks)
UB 3.0 = UK 9

NMD PK = UK 8.5

EQT Boost = UK 9

Not boost related but ordered a pair of track pants off Adidas and the package apparently weighs 5 pounds... Wondering if this is just a screw up or they sent me something extra, hopefully the second one, anyone ever have this problem before?

Last edited:
Whoa, the Khaki Ultra Boost Released already?  Online articles had the release date to be July 1st! Will they not release on that day on ADC, etc.?

Not boost related but ordered a pair of track pants off Adidas and the package apparently weighs 5 pounds... Wondering if this is just a screw up or they sent me something extra, hopefully the second one, anyone ever have this problem before?

you're only getting the pants you ordered.

How do Tiro 17 pants fit compared to 15? I had to size down one to a medium for the 15, wondering if 17 is the same fit

Here's my sizing:

UB 3.0 = UK 9

NMD PK = UK 8.5

EQT Boost = UK 9
UK 9. But overall they do feel slightly more snug than other 1.0 models.

Here's my sizing:

UB 3.0 = UK 9

NMD PK = UK 8.5

EQT Boost = UK 9
UK 9. But overall they do feel slightly more snug than other 1.0 models.
Thanks, mate. Ub 1.0 in UK 9 for me already fits pretty snug. I think I bettter half size up for this. Thanks once again!

View media item 2466065View media item 2466069View media item 2466070
Really started getting into Boost a year ago and never looked back. Funded most of my collection so far by selling Jordan's I collected that never will be worn. To be honest, I'm over Js and most Nikes nowadays. Just no appeal to me anymore.

Proud to say I only paid resell on 4 of the 12. Anyone care to guess which ones (2 should be obvious). Bound to pay more resale soon though as there are a couple grails on my radar.

Not pictured: Black/Gum NMD (beaters), Black/Grey UB3.0 UC (beaters), Oreo V2 (sold), Zebra V2 (sold), and a few multiples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom