ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas UltraBOOST Uncaged 4.0

Trace Khaki

Triple Black

Knit patterns getting crazy.
laugh.gif

So from what I'm hearing the newer colors of the 3.0 atr tighter? As far as the material or just the sizing?

Last edited:
ALL IN ON THE 4.0

Im honestly starting to lean that way, and im expecting others to follow. That picture of the oreos doesnt have the knit looking that bad, and if the comfort continues to improve like they have the 2.0 and 3.0, then :smokin

Last edited:
So from what I'm hearing the newer colors of the 3.0 atr tighter? As far as the material or just the sizing?
First 3.0 I tried on was the trace khaki yesterday in my preferred in store size of 13 (tts I'm a 12...I wear 12.5/13 bc of my wider feet) and it was too big. Way too big. I'm gonna try a whole size down today.

Last edited:
I think the in hand pictures on here do them justice. I like them. If I had to pick between the UB 3.0 and the NMD PK khaki I would go with the NMD.

IMO with it being khaki I would want it to feature the brighter white knit mixed in like it is on the NMD as opposed to the black knit on the UB.

Does Sidestep refund Vat?

@bbkangg  

Damn thanks for the heads up. $160 for them is an awesome deal!  Makes me a bit upset I didnt wait a little after first initial ADC drop. Didnt think they'd sit like that

Last edited:
I've always wanted the MC 1.0's but never heavily pursued them. I think it's the right amount on the toe cap VS the entire shoe. 

@reigning  thank you brother 
nthat.gif

W11 without insoles work! Production date is 3/15, one shoe was slightly dirty, but they work. I prefer these over Solar Yellows (less jarring on the eyes).

Back
Top Bottom