ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You may get lucky, but the rule of thumb is don't push Unisport.  They don't appreciate multiples and will usually cancel ALL orders associated with 1 person on LIMITED items.
I hope so, crossing my fingers since I've been on a search for these and was about to pay resell. Lesson learned though if it does cancel.

Thank God Ive never seen aces in size 13 whenever I catch a link. Not tryna drop stacks when this month as heat.

Sooooooo how many of y'all ordered a US size 8? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Product page should show "Limit 1 per Customer" if they cancel multiple orders lol.
Wrong.  All "LIMITED" releases they are 1 per person.  It is in their terms and conditions.  According to them, it doesn't need to say 1 per person on the product page.

Trust me, I've been through this with them a few times in the past.

Wrong.  All "LIMITED" releases they are 1 per person.  It is in their terms and conditions.  According to them, it doesn't need to say 1 per person on the product page.

Trust me, I've been through this with them a few times in the past.
Fair enough. I certainly trust you lol

I ordered my 11.5 before it even said "Low in Stock" but I'm sure that doesn't mean much. Hopefully I don't get a cancellation and if I do I wasn't expecting to ever get a shot at these so no big deal

Also @Jayocampo  the only Ace16+ that came in size 13 was the Kith 

They've removed certain sizes from the product page so I would think they're somewhat on top of they're stock right?

RIGHT?!

Back
Top Bottom