ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, NMD PK upper is the best for casual wear.
No support, yes. But has the best feeling casual wise.

Oh dang. I just started buying Ultra Boost on March. And look how many i already has now :smh:
Money flew very fast :smh:

I feel the exact opposite. I got two NMD's when they first dropped after the OG, a PK and mesh and wasn't impressed with anything, especially comfort. My only and last NMD.

IMO UB are better in comfort and casual(with shorts or joggers)

Just booked for 2 months back home. Will be expending 2 weeks in LA and sirrounding areas

Also just bookAustralia for December and I'm on the fence for Japan on January ...

You won't see me strong anything in a long time fam

Will Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 Multicolor come in size 14? If so, where can I find a pair online and in stores?

Just booked for 2 months back home. Will be expending 2 weeks in LA and sirrounding areas

Also just bookAustralia for December and I'm on the fence for Japan on January ...

You won't see me strong anything in a long time fam

Sounds like you got a solid lineup for travel. Travel > Boost.

I want to make it to Japan one day.

Sounds like you got a solid lineup for travel. Travel > Boost.

I want to make it to Japan one day.
Japan is beautiful, it's fairly cheap (IMO) to get there from the US, but it's an expensive country to eat/drink/sleep in.  When I went I did it all on miles and points.

Accidentally screwed up with the miadidas code in cart. Had anyone tried calling them to see if they'll send you another code if you messed up? Solelinks saying they're still available.

Accidentally screwed up with the miadidas code in cart. Had anyone tried calling them to see if they'll send you another code if you messed up? Solelinks saying they're still available.

Yeah i just saw that posted that they are still available. Wish i had a code to even mess up lol. Been spending too much latelt so maybe a good thing. Adidas customer service doesn't seem too helpful but worth a try i guess

Someone please give me a code. I'll name my first born son after you and pay off your student loans.
I mean...does it have to be valid for the student loan portion? 
happy.gif

I just found a miadidas code in my work spam folder. Already secured my pair and don't need another. PM me if you need a code and are getting the pair to wear.

Prefer the code to go to a regular.

Edit - code has been given out to the first person that responded.

Last edited:

When I messed up yesterday, I did a live chat with an Adidas rep to see if I can get a new code and the rep told me they were sold out but if they are still available I might try again and see what someone else says.

Back
Top Bottom