ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Late check in for the Pureboost Livestock shorts gang.
laugh.gif
@floodarea
The one pureboost that I'm salty about not getting. 

Call Adidas Customer Service, called them twice recently and they reimbursed me both times with a new code of the same percentage off.
Alright will do. The other thing is if I clear my history on the browser it will work. I go to check out then enter the code, discount is applied. I go to pay and the discount is removed.

Alright will do. The other thing is if I clear my history on the browser it will work. I go to check out then enter the code, discount is applied. I go to pay and the discount is removed.
Don't apply it until the final step of checkout. Before hitting confirm order you can still input the code there.

Could anyone tell me why does livestock PB price is escalating like that?.
Did they have very low stock?
From what I remember, Livestock themselves only released 1000 pairs.  Then in typical fashion, the following weekend Consortium stores had a very low amount of pairs (in lots of cases only 1 FSR), which were very difficult online.

Maybe the most limited Consortium boost release.

I got a cancellation email from Unisports because of my multiple orders, so I just went about my day and took the L for my mistake. I get home this morning and my girl tells me I had a package on the table that was delivered yesterday, I wasn't expecting anything at all since I haven't ordered anything in awhile except for the champagne aces that was cancelled. I don't know how it happened but Unisports shipped one of my orders! Extremely happy about this pair since I've been hunting for them for awhile now! Shout out once again to whoever posted the link, greatly appreciate it my dude!

Could anyone tell me why does livestock PB price is escalating like that?.
Did they have very low stock?
From what I remember, Livestock themselves only released 1000 pairs.  Then in typical fashion, the following weekend Consortium stores had a very low amount of pairs (in lots of cases only 1 FSR), which were very difficult online.

Maybe the most limited Consortium boost release.
Before I had got my pair recently everything I saw in resell for my size 8 or 8.5 was between $400 & $600

Luckily I just happened to be rummaging around through eBay searching for things on my grail list and found them for $270 so I jumped on it immediately 

Back
Top Bottom