ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so much action in here for the past week. I had to skip at least 50 pages? No hype on the Inikis today? Good. Seemed to be an easy cop

It's high but the quality on them is real nice... def some premium materials used.

do you have them? Wondering if they are stiff? I went TTS with them, but i have a .5 up pair of Inikis (Black/Gum sole) because i couldnt get TTS and it fits great. Roomy but great. Hoping this TTS works

do you have them? Wondering if they are stiff? I went TTS with them, but i have a .5 up pair of Inikis (Black/Gum sole) because i couldnt get TTS and it fits great. Roomy but great. Hoping this TTS works

Yeah TTS I think should be fine, that's what I got and they fit about the same as my navy Iniki. They are a tad stiff, but it's denim, so I think they will get softer over time. Nice touch with the ortholite insole.

I was on the fence with the Bodegas, but after getting my Navy Inikis the other day, I think Im pretty content. 

Would definitely get them if they sit long enough for a discounted price. $180 is steep for inikis when they regular pairs retail for $120

I got a cancellation email from Unisports because of my multiple orders, so I just went about my day and took the L for my mistake. I get home this morning and my girl tells me I had a package on the table that was delivered yesterday, I wasn't expecting anything at all since I haven't ordered anything in awhile except for the champagne aces that was cancelled. I don't know how it happened but Unisports shipped one of my orders! Extremely happy about this pair since I've been hunting for them for awhile now! Shout out once again to whoever posted the link, greatly appreciate it my dude!
https://mail.google.com/mailhttps://niketalk.com/members/0"media, 2487271"][/GALLERY]

so Allan's a fraud?

Back
Top Bottom