ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NRML done
UNDFTD done
Haven done

Barneys cooked overnight
DSMNY cooked at unknown time

Wish was in-store
Saint Alfred was in-store raffle
BDGA was online raffle

There's another west coast store that hasn't said anything but they've done postponed releases before

Don't feel bad about skipping out on the RTT UB mids...just not the colors for me.

But that knit looks very interesting.

And I also want to hit on one of these hyped releases as well but at the same time not missing the stress lol.

Lol Im not demanding anything. I mean it would be cool if someone was willing to help out as there ARE sites that are not really known but no hard feelings if people are willing to keep it to themselves. Figured whats the harm in asking, thats all

I do try to put it work but still come out empty handed at the end

they said 1PM Pacific and they dropped at what 12 something pacific?

was there any stock?

I was there a second before they dropped and it looked like instant sellout

Only 13 pairs at Haven Toronto store and they sold out. Doubt they'd have that many left over pairs in Vancouver to put online.

IMG_3440.JPG :smile:

Last edited:
IMG_7309.JPG

Came up on 3 pairs for my brothers and myself thanks to Undefeated LA. Definitely better in hand!

I stayed TTS like I did with the Kith UB and they fit similar. Only difference is you can feel the suede toe cap but doesn't bother me at all.

I'm assuming no one at HQ decided to quality control this new UI. So many bugs/incomplete functions.

Back
Top Bottom