ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Def not underwhelming!!

Attachments

• IMG_8962.JPG
    IMG_8962.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
if another bape collab happens and its on a ultra boost, guaranteed its a week long campout that ends with police shutting down the release the morning of drop.

You asked about resale in vapormax then made fun of them in here and then said you were thinking about not wearing the MC because some dude said they'll hit $400.

Not saying you're the king of resale I'm just saying that that is one of the reasons people don't take you seriously.

Personally I don't want anyone to leave this thread, was just giving you the reasons why people were upset.
He also **** on @casper90403 for his family pic of his wife wearing MC Racers... Don't act like you don't try to randomly **** on people, Boba...

Might have been before your time.

Some dude in the Troll Avengers planned to piece together creams thinking it would be cheaper to buy cages/insoles/laces/uncaged cream base on eBay and put them back together.
LMFAO I REMEMBER THIS. DUDE WAS LIKE IF I BUY THE CREAM INSOLES FOR $200 I CAN BUY SOME USED TWS AND PAINT THEM TO MAKE MY OWN.

if another bape collab happens and its on a ultra boost, guaranteed its a week long campout that ends with police shutting down the release the morning of drop.
Yup, I know better then to waste my time. Just like with the supreme lv stuff. If people are stupid enough to camp a week let em, those suckers gonna get skipped anyways when it comes time to play

Was trying to cop my friend some consolation milled leathers from Urban Outfitters.

If you copped them thinking you gonna get these:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 7.12.18 PM.png

You're gonna get these:
IMG_3567.JPG

^^think a lot of people thought they getting the top ones.
I wonder where they even got that product image. I was gonna say that would've been a pretty rare pair for now since UO was the only place I ever saw that EQT.

Was trying to cop my friend some consolation milled leathers from Urban Outfitters.

If you copped them thinking you gonna get these:

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 7.12.18 PM.png

You're gonna get these:
IMG_3567.JPG
You still trying to get the milled leathers? I know where you can get a 10.5 haha

Back
Top Bottom