ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Working a possible trade for VNDS Naked UBs rn. My DS Supreme Neil Young and some cash for em. Shirt isn't my size so I'm more than happy to work this out

UB RTT finally arrived today from GOAT. i went with my UB 1.0 sizing and fits perfect. ankle part is not as tight as Kith UB though. I went to UNDFTD today to check energy boost and my UB 1.0 sizing feels like i need to size down by .5.
I also UNDS my kith response trail today. i added an ultra boost insole and the fit/comfort is 10/10..

ub run thru time.jpg

energy boost.jpg

kith response trail.jpg
You live in the Bay?

Hello everyone, I am having a problem on buying in adidas site. I keep getting:
"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method."

After clicking the place order. I tried it 3 times but still same problem. Anybody had this problem? and any way to solve it?

Hello everyone, I am having a problem on buying in adidas site. I keep getting:
"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method."

After clicking the place order. I tried it 3 times but still same problem. Anybody had this problem? and any way to solve it?

you officially have a payment loop. Try new card or do the socks/water trick

Pretty weird that anywhere I go with wifi plus my mobile data can let me view this site. But my home wifi takes me to the old format that doesnt move anymore.

What size should I wear for Ultra Boost MID RTT If I wear 1.0 in size us8.5 and 2.0 size us8?
Still cannot find any luck on any site these day to get the shoes:frown:

What size should I wear for Ultra Boost MID RTT If I wear 1.0 in size us8.5 and 2.0 size us8?
Still cannot find any luck on any site these day to get the shoes:frown:

You'll be fine with either 8/8.5

If you want a looser fit, doesn't hurt to half size up.

Yeah I saw that they had them. Not sure if I want to drive all the way to Milwaukee though. Stock x has them for about the same price. But that's with shipping. Just trying to find the best deal before Pulling the trigger.
ReStock has a store at the Woodfield mall and at Chicago Ridge. Worth checking out for sure.

I keep trying 3.0s and keep realizing I don't like them. Not sure why i keep doing it. Think I need an intervention

Back
Top Bottom