ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao people here are way too sensitive. Let Teddy enjoy his pairs for christs sake. I'm not saying he isn't overexaggerating but Boost is also honestly what got me back into the sneaker game because or the comfort and nice looks on many models. I got so tired of Air Max's and New Balances that I basically didn't buy new sneakers for 2 years. After the UB, I've spent way too much lol.

In other news I'm thinking about trading my SNS 1.0's for some Supreme clothes. I've only worn them once. I think mainly because the colorway is so sensitive against dirt and then also knowing how much they go for in the secondary market. We've basically had rain at least 80% of the days so far this summer so can't really find any use for them. Might as well trade them for some clothes that I will definitely use more on a more regular basis.

Last edited:
Stockx has had my RTTs since Friday (was authenticated Friday at 2 pm EST) and sent a USPS tracking number (they ship USPS to Canada apparently) but they're still in pre-shipment. Have they been known to sit on pairs for a while? Don't they have an outbound shipping bay or something where USPS just picks them up? What's the deal? Haha.

I had a pair for more than two weeks where it was seller was shipping to them. Finally I e-mailed them to ask what's up. They said that they didn't pass inspection. They probably weren't really new.

Thanks for letting me know.

And I could have sworn they have something on their site where they try to get you another pair.

I had a pair for more than two weeks where it was seller was shipping to them. Finally I e-mailed them to ask what's up. They said that they didn't pass inspection. They probably weren't really new.

And I could have sworn they have something on their site where they try to get you another pair.

Wow, that's awful. Funny that the seller has to pay if the item doesn't get shipped out in 2 days but apparently as long as they create the shipping label they can do whatever they want. Gives me a bad feeling something went wrong.

Wow, that's awful. Funny that the seller has to pay if the item doesn't get shipped out in 2 days but apparently as long as they create the shipping label they can do whatever they want. Gives me a bad feeling something went wrong.

StockX probably still punishes the seller if they send fakes or wrong shoes. Probably have to pay penalty fees x% of the sale price and after several offenses gets banned

How long did it take for them to refund your money?

Everyone's posting their collection pics and I'm over here selling off a large portion of mine :stoneface:

Side note: Why aren't the old emoji's working for me....

Hi all, is the UPC/EAN PO# unique for each pair with the tag on the box that it comes in?

Could a pair of SZ10 and a pair of SZ9 of the same model share an identical UPC / EAN PO#?

Thanks in advance!

StockX probably still punishes the seller if they send fakes or wrong shoes. Probably have to pay penalty fees x% of the sale price and after several offenses gets banned

I'm more laughing at the fact that there are penalties they dish out but obviously don't make up for it in any way on their own end when doing the same thing (been sitting with them for 2+ business days and only have a pre-ship status to show for it).

I'm more laughing at the fact that there are penalties they dish out but obviously don't make up for it in any way on their own end when doing the same thing (been sitting with them for 2+ business days and only have a pre-ship status to show for it).

Yeah I see what you're saying. There seems to almost be a conflict of interest when they get rewarded through fees for receiving fakes from sellers, and if nothing gets passed to the buyer. It's not clear what they do with those penalty fees...

It would be fair if they take those penalty fees and apply it towards making up the difference in price for the next lowest seller of that specific shoe/size in question. Maybe that's how they get you another replacement pair, by making the fraudulent seller pay for the next seller's pair

Yeah I see what you're saying. There seems to almost be a conflict of interest when they get rewarded through fees for receiving fakes from sellers, and if nothing gets passed to the buyer. It's not clear what they do with those penalty fees...

It would be fair if they take those penalty fees and apply it towards making up the difference in price for the next lowest seller of that specific shoe/size in question. Maybe that's how they get you another replacement pair, by making the fraudulent seller pay for the next seller's pair

That would make sense since they do either send a full refund or pay for the difference from what I hear.

Has anyone had any experience with returning an item to SNS form the US? If you did, how did you go about it. I wanna return the EQTs i got. Not really feeling them too much. Though they are comfortable theyre a bit too squishy for my liking and i can imagine them bottoming out after a long period of time like the first pure boosts.

How long did it take for them to refund your money?

Two or three days. I got it yesterday.

That's what their policy says on the website, but they didn't attempt to do it. And the next lowest seller was only ten dollars more.

Has anyone had any experience with returning an item to SNS form the US? If you did, how did you go about it. I wanna return the EQTs i got. Not really feeling them too much. Though they are comfortable theyre a bit too squishy for my liking and i can imagine them bottoming out after a long period of time like the first pure boosts.

https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/content/view/terms-returns

you pay for shipping though. so i suggest u sell em locally/ on your own

GOAT's system punishes fakes/no DS alot more harsher, basically if you as a seller have shoes that don't pass authentication, you get hit with a -10 seller rating. If your rating goes below 90, your commission fees go through the roof (15%+ on sales) and don't go back down til your above 90 rating again. Once approved to sell on GOAT, everyone starts at 90, and for every successful sale you get +2 rating added to your account. So you can see 1 pair of fufu is equal to 5 successful sales, and it affects your commission rate unless you have a super high rating. I think StockX just cancels your big/ask and sends the shoes back. I'm not sure if they keep an internal log on your account or something else that notes a failed authentication.

way better off just selling them. returning intl can be a huge hassle.

from what i remember cheapest option was ~$30 using USPS sending them back from LA
Wonder if someone would buy for under retail though. I'll just look at it as instead of paying that shipping, sell it for what it would cost if i did ship. Thanks for the response

Back
Top Bottom