ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They did come super quick, got the email that they were in production on the 11th and 15 days later they are in hand. Never even got a shipping email from ADC and when I track it on the website they still say "Waiting to be packed"
Here's one more shot of them

Mine are in production the 11th but didn't get anything after that. If they don't send shipping email then I hope my pair reaches the Bay by Friday.

Red outsole is cool but I think I am now more content with my black outsole decision.

Triple black ultra boost restocking at the Champs in downtown chicago on Saturday. I'm booboo face about it but hope someone here can come up...

Maybe I'll go up there anyway and see if they got a size 12.5 I can ice.

very very very likely it'll be the mesh triple black nmd and mesh all red nmd rather than japans

Can someone who has post an on foot of the Mystery Ink (Suns) 3.0? Debating on whether to pick em up or not

Yeah I think you'll really like the black outsole.
I went with solar red because I like my shoes to be bright and turn heads but the black would've looked great on this.
The pattern obviously isn't as great as 1.0 but the monochrome gradient is a 9/10 for me if the 1.0 is 10/10

Can someone who has post an on foot of the Mystery Ink (Suns) 3.0? Debating on whether to pick em up or not
Well for 1, they aint Suns colors at all so if you are picking em up thinking they purple/orange, you are gonna be let down.

Yeah I think you'll really like the black outsole.
I went with solar red because I like my shoes to be bright and turn heads but the black would've looked great on this.
The pattern obviously isn't as great as 1.0 but the monochrome gradient is a 9/10 for me if the 1.0 is 10/10
Not a bad choice at all. If I had two codes I probably would've made your shoe as the 2nd

I think they do if you email them about it. Not 100% sure. Im starting to lose track of which sites do and which dont :lol:

With the amount of times VAT questions get asked, I'm surprised there isn't a list of sites that refund on jpac jpac favorite page. (Page 1)

Ehh bluish purple. They've grown on me.
Didn't have a chance to put them on-feet. They went straight to GOAT.

They a pair for any Blue/Orange teams you may like. Or just like the CW in general.

With the amount of times VAT questions get asked, I'm surprised there isn't a list of sites that refund on jpac jpac favorite page. (Page 1)
I think at that point people gonna start asking conversion rates and ask what sites ship to US. That Page 1 gonna be long.

IMG_1917.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG

Jesus that black is clean.

Thats the one downfall of the TB 3.0. not a solid black. I'm kind of iffy on the 93/17 black Friday release for the same reason.

Between the pure boost TB the ultra boost TB and then the eqt's? I don't think I want 3 non solid black shoes. Japan pack might be the last thing I shoot for on the TB tip this year.

Then again I dont have any pairs of EQT's..so we shall see lol.

Can anyone comment on their preferences between the neoprene or mesh uppers on the yohji runs? Looking to get a pair but not sure about the materials. Thanks!

My plug just shot me the “these came in” text with the white and black japan black NMDs prob copping both. I’ll post photos when I get home

Hello everyone, I am having a problem on buying in adidas site. I keep getting:
"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method."

After clicking the place order. I tried it 3 times but still same problem. Anybody had this problem? and any way to solve it?

"For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method."

After clicking the place order. I tried it 3 times but still same problem. Anybody had this problem? and any way to solve it?
Been blocked on ADC by their payment processer. You can try to use PayPal but if your address is blocked then you won't be able to cop shoes to your address anymore

Sorry for your loss. I have the same problem. Your info's been flagged, you might be SOL. Have friends/family order for me now on ADC.

Back
Top Bottom