ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully this isn't a dumb question but for the international sites, what are the ones you have the highest chances hitting on manual? Just tryna figure out which sites are worth trying when all sites drop at the same time. Never really ordered anything from overseas sites.

The one I've had the most manual success with is...

502 Bad Gateway

*j/k, it's crapshoot, honestly.

IMG_0255.JPG
Miadidas just got here no shipping email still says in production on adc. These are glorious in hand lol

Curious about those mentioning their MiAdi UBs just showing up out of the blue - did it also not appear on any of the delivery managers either? (ala UPS MyChoice, FedEx)

Weirdest **** going on with Sneakerboy... last night I get this email saying my size was oversold due to a site "glitch" and I guess they were only aware a week later after my order was placed and card was charged... They offer a replacement of some sort but unclear what they meant

upload_2017-7-26_16-36-56.png

Today, I get another email saying the order can be fulfilled as normal and they will be shipping from their warehouse.

upload_2017-7-26_16-37-18.png

Went from W to L to W :lol: Although I ain't celebrating til I get them at my doorstep

My MiAdidas finally got here. Got my greys to match my black pairs from NYC.

Also on the PK Japan pack. Apparently the place I get from only got 1 FSR of each color

Weirdest **** going on with Sneakerboy... last night I get this email saying my size was oversold due to a site "glitch" and I guess they were only aware a week later after my order was placed and card was charged... They offer a replacement of some sort but unclear what they meant

upload_2017-7-26_16-36-56.png

Today, I get another email saying the order can be fulfilled as normal and they will be shipping from their warehouse.

upload_2017-7-26_16-37-18.png

Went from W to L to W :lol: Although I ain't celebrating til I get them at my doorstep

RoethlisbergerScramble_original.gif

I've Asked This Previously But Can Anyone Who Has Been Sizing Down .5 In The 3.0 But Had To Go TTS With The MC's Comment On The Sizing Of The TB V2's?

I Found A Pretty Noticeable Difference Between The Fit On My Oreos And MC's And Just Wanting To Make Sure I Go With The Right Size On These TB's :nerd:

Looking to cop some Kith Copa Ultra boosts real soon (The white/gray pair). I heard they run TTS and that it's possible to half size down, and that it is recommended to half size down because of how much the Copa kangaroo leather upper can stretch.

Anyone can verify this? Right now I can get a 10.5 for $300, but can't find a US 11 pair for anywhere near that price. I have normal feet and don't mind snug fits at all.

Going TTS will be fine. The leather is not that tight. But i think the silhouette is just too narrow to .5 size down

I've Asked This Previously But Can Anyone Who Has Been Sizing Down .5 In The 3.0 But Had To Go TTS With The MC's Comment On The Sizing Of The TB V2's?

I Found A Pretty Noticeable Difference Between The Fit On My Oreos And MC's And Just Wanting To Make Sure I Go With The Right Size On These TB's :nerd:

repped because I have the same question. My Oreos fit perfectly and the only other pair I really want is the TB (is the V2 the one with the textured heel cup?).

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 tigo0240 tigo0240
I wish I could give a better answer, but I honestly don't really notice a difference between the different boosts that I have. Hope you guys get some advice from someone who has both in hand. Good luck

FYI i called adidas to see if i can apply a 15% new email newsletter code to my miadidas UB order and it was a no-go for me. i thought several of yall said call after shipment and they would apply lol. i guess ymmv

Back
Top Bottom