ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's the toe bulging on this combo? I use UB insoles since they are low profile but have a really good shape/arch in them.

I've tried flat insoles in NMDs and it was a waste of money.

No toe bulging for me, but that's because without them, there is a little bit of room. A thing to note is, Dr Schools orthotics are only half an insole, so its from your heel to your arch. They do not run the full length.

You dont feel the boost in your NMD's?

Nope, and I have Iniki's, UB's, 93/17's and NMD's

NMDs are a great shoe in comfort if you compare it to say Jordans or any of the Adidas Originals Silhouettes.

Most in here are comparing NMDs vs UBs which is pretty much a no contest. However, the new boost on the R1s feel really good. But that is with an insole.

Only PK NMDs can compete with UBs but at that point it's a silhouette preference and/or comfort preference.

Maybe a retro with 10 or 20 year old technology. They would probably feel better also with a different insole.

PrimeKnit can't compete either, because you're just talking about the upper and not the sole.

jpac jpac laceswap looking hella fly

Switched it back to white haha. It looked good but wanted less MC.

No toe bulging for me, but that's because without them, there is a little bit of room. A thing to note is, Dr Schools orthotics are only half an insole, so its from your heel to your arch. They do not run the full length.

Ah that's good. I am familiar with Dr. Scholls inserts but I'm pretty confident they got full insoles too. Either way, if no toe bulge and added comfort, that's a W

Nope, and I have Iniki's, UB's, 93/17's and NMD's
Maybe a retro with 10 or 20 year old technology. They would probably feel better also with a different insole.
PrimeKnit can't compete either, because you're just talking about the upper and not the sole.

I would agree here but NMDs is a pretty comfy shoe if you just don't compare it to UBs/EQT 93/17s. I know there's other runners out there that got the comfort but can't speak on em since I haven't tried them all.

IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0899.JPG

After almost 4 weeks of being stuck in customs, my 1st pair of Triple Black Ultraboosts were delivered today. My local IKEA came through with that restock of Omsorgs I picked up after work too. Overall very happy to finally add these to the collection.

Thanks guys.
What are some tell tale signs of a pair of fake RC aside from the box and back stitches?

Here's the real pair
19415730_1698892090407369_1497362725_n.jpg

based on my observation

- the padding stitch on the ankle.
on fake they are higher than the heel cup. on the real pair, the padding stitching someway under the heelcup
19415684_1698890277074217_696200298_n.jpg

- the gap between the cage and the mesh portion of the shoe (the black mesh near the ankle)
the fake pair, there'is no gap between the cage and the mesh portion. the real one there're spaces, hence we can see the oreo prime knit on the real pair

19251153_1698889867074258_858085567_n.jpg

- Sharp Boost on fake pair

cMIIW

IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0899.JPG

After almost 4 weeks of being stuck in customs, my 1st pair of Triple Black Ultraboosts were delivered today. My local IKEA came through with that restock of Omsorgs I picked up after work too. Overall very happy to finally add these to the collection.

:sick:

Can anybody here help me with a legit check on these Kiths? The seller doesnt have a receipt but says he traded his yeezys for these. The shoe tag says "KIT" instead of "KITH" which is a little weird. Im not great at closeup Boost pics either so hopefully that shot helps.

IMG_5769.JPG
IMG_5763.JPG
IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5766.JPG
IMG_5767.JPG
IMG_5768.JPG

yes, just contact them through phone and you most likely will get a different response.

I just called and got the same response.did you get a different response?

This is in reference to Adidas charging tax on the miadidas claiming they are a "luxury item" thats taxable.

Got me confused. The kith have darker mudguard, and thicker three stripes :nerd: :nerd:

Anyway come across these sample pair of nemeziz on cream colorway
FB_IMG_1501600979935.jpg

I just called and got the same response.did you get a different response?

This is in reference to Adidas charging tax on the miadidas claiming they are a "luxury item" thats taxable.
Folks on the thread who live in places where they shouldn't have been taxed had same issue. They called again and were able to get a difference response. However, it could possibly be that many have called and this is now their formal response to that question.

I would invite one of those NTers to chime in and see if they got their refund on the charge to tax yet or not.

Got me confused. The kith have darker mudguard, and thicker three stripes :nerd: :nerd:

Thanks for your feedback. Do you have a retail pair that you can compare to these shots to share? I wasnt aware the strpes are supposed to be thinner.

I thought the fakes had really light stripping

Folks on the thread who live in places where they shouldn't have been taxed had same issue. They called again and were able to get a difference response. However, it could possibly be that many have called and this is now their formal response to that question.

I would invite one of those NTers to chime in and see if they got their refund on the charge to tax yet or not.
They said to call back with Tracking # once received and they would refund tax. I believe they "put a note" on my account and/or order so the next rep would see.

Back
Top Bottom