ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been away for about a week or so.
Any kind soul mind recapping what happened?

There were early pairs of ADIDAS EQT X BAIT sold on ebay. Awesome price, some member here actually cop

New pics on NMD a la mainere x invicible consortium collab

Some people havent received their miadidas pairs yet.

Thread kinda slow these week :D

IMG_2488.GIF
Well, didn't turn into a Hero or HypeBeast from the eclipse. Thank goodness.

Lol
We'll wait mate. It usually manifest after a few days :lol:

I know this isn't boost related but I just got a pair of cloudfoam slides. Jesus these are comfy. Never tried the cloudfoam shoes before but these are great. Much squishier than boost.

Cloudfoam is definitely one of most comfortable adidas shoes. They are very light. But they are not as responsive as boost.
With PK upper, i think they'll be great

IMG_2232.JPG New pic by sneakernews of UB TB 4.0

I liked these until I saw the top view. :sick:

They shouldn't even call these triple blacks. 4.0's seem to be even worse than the 3.0's. At least I liked some 3.0's like the trace cargo and mc. I'm not sure I'm going to like anything with that pattern. I'm going to hate it even more looking down.

and those Packers are awful. They look like something that should be made in GS sizes only.

Those lowkey remind me of those bootleg shoes where they mix the Yeezy uper with the NMD soles and blocks or the Ultra Boost with Yeezy soles :lol:

adidas-yeezy-nmd-fake-black_copy_reyggy.jpg

x5bNVXwknD_21450.jpg

Hahaha me and my buddy were just talking about how it looked like a mash up of a UB+NMD. Completely forgot about those fufu mash ups...lolol

Back
Top Bottom