ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those burgs too nice. Might pass tho since I'm realizing I won't wear them much. Of ALL the shoes I have, I seem to always just gravitate to black, white, and grey shoes.

Need to downsize a bit. Even after unloading all colored pairs, I'll still be left with 10+ pair of those 3 basic colors. Hate when yall post deals sometimes... I've spent more than I've ever wanted due to "good deals" hah

3M 1.0 / CB 1.0 / TW 1.0 / WG 1.0

Those 4 and I'd never have the inclination to ever buy any other colorway. I'd just continually replace em as they get beat up. Gawwdddaaammmnn... Really missing the 1.0 days.

3M 1.0 / CB 1.0 / TW 1.0 / WG 1.0

Those 4 and I'd never have the inclination to ever buy any other colorway. I'd just continually replace em as they get beat up. Gawwdddaaammmnn... Really missing the 1.0 days.

CB 1.0 is my favorite in that group. I haven't bought any UB's since 1.0 lol.

CB 1.0s would've been a staple in my collection if they weren't so damn narrow and snug compared to all other 1.0s. And I have a narrow foot but even those were uncomfortable. Way too many hot spots on that pair.

IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg

Same here. Hope they are still on for september

Those Burgundys..... :nthat: I gotta stay away from this thread before I end up buying more sneakers than I need. I already have plenty that I don't get a chance to wear much. This thread is a bad influence.

Smooth heel cup vs matte heel cup. Plus the finish line pic looks like the heel cup is more grey than black.

Back
Top Bottom