ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For anyone with the bait eqt 93/17's, do they fit like the other 93/17's? My problem is that I have super wide feet and the EQT 93/17 has that suede patch that doesn't allow it to stretch much at the middle of the shoe. It looks like these baits have like an ultra boost style cage where it's not completely sewn on and can stretch. Can anyone confirm how they fit please??
I dont see a suede patch. There is a cage that tightens the sides. I thought they were too small til i loosened the laces then they fit perfect with some nike ankle socks and those are thick to me lol. Heard from people to size up .5 up if you have wide feet but TTS fits me fine and here are both sides.
IMG_4781.JPG
IMG_4783.JPG

definitely not at 2am! Too old for that. I could have done 7-8 am. Did they have a lot of pairs?
Hahah i feel you. I had nothing else to do so i just chilled with my bro pretty much. Not sure on the exact number but for sure they had more than 100. I was like 52nd in line getting the pack and dudes that were like 48th and 49th went back in line to get another pair of the blacks.

Hahah i feel you. I had nothing else to do so i just chilled with my bro pretty much. Not sure on the exact number but for sure they had more than 100. I was like 52nd in line getting the pack and dudes that were like 48th and 49th went back in line to get another pair of the blacks.
ah thanks for the info man. Wish i had gone. Oh well

So glad today ended up working out. my brother ooped me and got a pack at the Bait in Seattle. He was 10th in line so he was able to get 10.5 and 11 in, and I just sold the 93/16's from the pack for retail.
tumblr_moli9owghl1qhub34o1_r1_400.gif

So glad today ended up working out. my brother ooped me and got a pack at the Bait in Seattle. He was 10th in line so he was able to get 10.5 and 11 in, and I just sold the 93/16's from the pack for retail.
tumblr_moli9owghl1qhub34o1_r1_400.gif
Whered you sell? Trying to sell mine lol

Just got the email that I'd won what I guess is 'Round 3' of the raffle for the 93/16. Frankly, I really entered the raffle entirely for the Futures.

Debating on whether or not I should grab 'em. I just don't know that I like the look of the 93/16's at all, and I've never been a reseller.

Last edited:
just got email from bait saying i won the 93/16s only. when i entered the raffle, it was my understanding that this was for the pack that included the futures, and not just for the white pair that nobody really wants. rip.

guys, get ready for rounds 4, 5, 6, etc of the 93/16s

just got email from bait saying i won the 93/16s only. when i entered the raffle, it was my understanding that this was for the pack that included the futures, and not just for the white pair that nobody really wants. rip.

guys, get ready for rounds 4, 5, 6, etc of the 93/16s

Yeah, that was my thought as well.

Yup me too and I'm actually considering getting the 93/16. For those that have them, are they TTS? Wide footer here and I'm 8.5 in XR1's and 8 in nmds. I entered for 8.5 hoping these wouldn't be too loose. Thanks.

Anybody know when the Ultra Boost "Grey Three" will restock on ADC, FTL, ETC.? didn't see the drop on finish line coming, but really want to cop a pair!

100%, that's some sneaky **** right there.

Definitely the most asvanced scam that I know. The sellers parents contacted me and those guys honestly think they will get the hoodie back even though I know that won't happen. This is why next time I'm paying via invoice I'll make sure to take extra time to really make sure everything looks right.

Won the Research Raffle. glad I didn't have to get both in a pack. Hyped. Was looking for Wish Pureboost but will accept these. Does the 93/16 fit TTS?

~Lefty

haven't been here lately due to getting scammed so I'm not up to date. But floodarea floodarea you still want the white Bait eqt?

Edit: looks like you got them floodarea. Lol bait sent me a win just for the white pair smh

Last edited:
Won the Research Raffle. glad I didn't have to get both in a pack. Hyped. Was looking for Wish Pureboost but will accept these. Does the 93/16 fit TTS?

~Lefty
I went .5 down my true size. I mean you can wear TTS but i prefer a snug fit since its like a sock.

Back
Top Bottom