ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1313.jpg

anyone has these.. will be my first eqt 93/17
is it pk or mesh?
how do they fit? tts?

Lookin for some small ultra boosts for a girl friend. Is a 6.5 women’s the equivalent of a 5.5 kids? Can’t really find a kids conversion chart

How much "support" do these actually offer in comparison to normal stability shoes? I know these are more or less a casual shoe but I'm still curious.

Support is okay. Energy boosts or other hardcore running shoes will serve you better. As will bball shoes of you're working on that crossover

Now ADC going too far pushing all these kool aid colors in this model. Want to see better Predator UB bricks. Are we out of soccer shoe models to mashup?

agreed.. im good on those Tony the Tiger boosts

in4 speedfactory boosts

Last edited:
Evacuated from my home due to the fire in OC. Packed all my expensive shoes along with everything else that was important. I think the home will be fine though. Fingers crossed.

prayers fam.. my wife was down at OC fairgrounds volutneering with all the animals that had to be evacuated.. if you need something LMK.. i live in OC

Appreciate all the support!

joeoh29 joeoh29 damn that must have been tough for your wife. Thank you for offering help. Will do.

Thx man, shes a super animal lover.. she wanted to help so she just drove down there.. said people are bringing animals in their cars..like legit, goats, turtles, pigs ..whatever will fit in a car, people were bringing in.. larger animals were obviously trailered in.. crazy tho..

Whats amazing is all the support they got.. she said Dominos Pizza delivered like 20 pizzas and someone from Carls Jr. dropped off a car load of food..for the volunteers of course.. animals had plenty of food, hay and water apparently.. its amazing these franchise owners really stepping up

its important to take care of those who cant take care of themselves...even if its animals! She said she felt like an emotional support human lol, because so many of the animals were shook from not being home..

she jumped right in and helped out, proud of her.

Thx man, shes a super animal lover.. she wanted to help so she just drove down there.. said people are bringing animals in their cars..like legit, goats, turtles, pigs ..whatever will fit in a car, people were bringing in.. larger animals were obviously trailered in.. crazy tho..

Whats amazing is all the support they got.. she said Dominos Pizza delivered like 20 pizzas and someone from Carls Jr. dropped off a car load of food..for the volunteers of course.. animals had plenty of food, hay and water apparently.. its amazing these franchise owners really stepping up

its important to take care of those who cant take care of themselves...even if its animals! She said she felt like an emotional support human lol, because so many of the animals were shook from not being home..

she jumped right in and helped out, proud of her.

Always heartening to see strangers banding together to help those in need, especially during emergencies and disasters. I believe that people who have the heart to care about animals also have the capacity to love and take care of our fellow human beings. Props to your wife sir!

Back
Top Bottom