ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a toss up for me between the WM and TGWO CS1s. Will be interesting to see the Gore Tex ones, so far I keep seeing different samples so who knows which version will release

Impulsively bought those TGWO CS TBs.
Still sitting unopened from Undfted.
Went true to size 10.5US.
Not even sure why copped.

pnVEK5wxj

Me wants

Black is really nice but I already have so many black and white shoes. The navy is a little different and contrasts the xeno cage well imo.

Boost everywhere... :lol:

Triple whites 3.0 $40 under retail
Black Boost in miadidas
NMD c-whatever on deep discount everywhere

UK store = UK sizing

I have all the ATRs except the burg colorway. By far my favorite to wear. I'm glad everyone is sleeping on them - can be had with discount codes or under retail on the sneaker market, with exception to the green ones.

I hope they continue to release more colorways with the ATRs, but I am doubtful for any newer ones after the black boost oreo model.

10/25: Still don't like the white sole, but the black boost making me say yes.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-ATR-Mid-Oreo-Black-Boost-2-681x461.jpg

adidas-Ultra-Boost-ATR-Mid-Oreo-Black-Boost-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just did the gmail trick so hopefully I get at least one. If I get multiple I'll hit up the regulars too.

As a fan of Game of Thrones, I NEED both the original gray and upcoming brown EQTs. Stark vs Lannister :lol:

Rereading through the T&C of the Xeno Miadidas UB drop is it only for the EU on the the 9th

The Competition is open to all individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom, France, Germany and the Netherlands and who have reached the age of 16

What does everyone think that means, no mention of the US

Although they do say the codes will be chosen on the 23rd so there’s already a mixup there

Passing on the xenos, waiting for the 4.0s.. burgs were prob the last 3s i get and im still not sold on keeping them yet, the oreo atrs are tempting since i havent pulled the trigger on a pair, might be the one though for those cold days out here in canada.

Back
Top Bottom