ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas always teasing with the tip, give us the whole thing
dame2.png

URL]

Packer/Solebox Boostball I posted about last night is an instore only gift when you purchase both pairs (may just apply to Solebox since the guy I talked got his from Solebox)

Packer/Solebox Boostball I posted about last night is an instore only gift when you purchase both pairs (may just apply to Solebox since the guy I talked got his from Solebox)

Hows the sizing on both ? I'm confused. TTS on the RTT Energy Boost but Packers is saying to half up? I imagine it's a typo on their part and to actually size up on the Mids instead?

DNbNWpQVoAEb6JG.jpg

i guess the oreo ATR are 3m.. im trying to get myself a pair now but dont see a size 10.5 anywhere. any one got any links for me?

Hows the sizing on both ? I'm confused. TTS on the RTT Energy Boost but Packers is saying to half up? I imagine it's a typo on their part and to actually size up on the Mids instead?

It says 1/2 size up for the energy boosts on packers website

How is the comfort on the Nemeziz ultra boost? Does anyone have that could comment? And what about the sizing? Thanks.

hey guys. quick question: How does the 3.0 utility black wool fit? does it fit like a regular 3.0 or tighter because of the material? Thanks in advance

hey guys. quick question: How does the 3.0 utility black wool fit? does it fit like a regular 3.0 or tighter because of the material? Thanks in advance

Those fit like normal 3.0s for me. It's the multicolor that gave my wide foot some problems.

How is the comfort on the Nemeziz ultra boost? Does anyone have that could comment? And what about the sizing? Thanks.
I haven't worn them for long periods of time but I went TTS and they are good to me, so people complained about the stiff upper but it didn't bother me at all

Back
Top Bottom