ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I woulda gone for the Nice Kicks for the record... But the record dont matter cuz the record didn't cop lol

These scraper tools are savage

amazing 'but for the record dont matter cuz the record dont cop'

everybody talking about how november will hurt, but i'll be honest. I wont hit on any of them despite my attempts at trying haha

Last edited:

every talking about how november will hurt, but i'll be honest. I wont hit on any of them despite my attempts at trying haha
This is probably the truth. We shall see though. 4th is right around the corner.

I was gonna try and wait for the packer mids in store but I dont know if I can trust the Botiques in the Chicago land area. Hell I only know of three that are on the consortium list. So maybe I will try packer online saturday morning.

Anyone in Chicago have any experience dealing with the botiques for these drops? Are they extra flakey?

every talking about how november will hurt, but i'll be honest. I wont hit on any of them despite my attempts at trying haha

This man is the realest lol

It'll settle with yeezys if it comes to worse tbh

Something a little different for me today. Throwback to one of my first boost pairs from a few years back. Predating some of the hype, and my time here. Looking a little beat, but still holding up I'd say, only my uncaged pairs have seen more abuse.
PB112.jpg
PB112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom