ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised the employees aren't able to just scoop up the remaining pairs at KITH themselves. I'm sure Ronnie don't give a ****. It's backdoor city at KITH anyways.

I'm surprised the employees aren't able to just scoop up the remaining pairs at KITH themselves. I'm sure Ronnie don't give a ****. It's backdoor city at KITH anyways.
Maybe they have a ton of stock that they put out whenever they want. I wouldn't be surprised.

merry kithmas

827330ED-CD72-4842-8FBC-BD87530A68F0.jpeg

Any of your Kiths experiencing yellowing around the heel cup? Mine has a little oxidation or somethin going on. Also some color bleed onto the rubber around the heel cup

hrm maybe a little bit of color bleed which seems to come around the edge of the heel counter. I don’t see anything that i’d consider yellowing but def a light pink hue around the edge. Photo might not show it well. It’s not too noticeable for me .

2C294971-9158-4F5C-AE15-68C65996B238.jpeg

Those Becky's don't look as attractive in person as in her pics, I would have been catfished

hrm maybe a little bit of color bleed which seems to come around the edge of the heel counter. I don’t see anything that i’d consider yellowing but def a light pink hue around the edge. Photo might not show it well. It’s not too noticeable for me .

2C294971-9158-4F5C-AE15-68C65996B238.jpeg

Yeah thats pretty much exactly what Im talking about. Doesn't bother me either but just wanted to see if anyone else seen it

Back
Top Bottom