ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u bout to sell it to him.

tenor.gif
I ended up just giving him the code fullmax blessed me with yesterday since I didnt pull the trigger.

Saved me from dropping 240 on a triple black UB...regret is setting in though.

Got my code for the xeno. Customized my pair and when I entered the code, it took me to main adidas page and nothing in my cart. Now my code is invalid.

really want to grab a pair of Ace 16+ clay color. Did they get the sizing right on these? I had the OG ones and they were suffocating the top of my foot, but supposedly they fixed it on the models after?

really want to grab a pair of Ace 16+ clay color. Did they get the sizing right on these? I had the OG ones and they were suffocating the top of my foot, but supposedly they fixed it on the models after?

What size are you? I'm heading up to LA this weekend and I can oop you a size 10 while I'm up there tomorrow.

Ate on the xenos anyway. Ugh. RIP Off Whites. Didn't hit on the raffles I entered anyway. Coworker didnt use it so **** it. Thanks again full max...two oops in a row. I got you at some point.

Gonna try for a pair of yeezys...maybe the eqts on black Friday...then the lux in December and this year can **** off.

I do need to find the 3.0 royal blue for cheap or wait for the 4.0 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom