ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to finally grab a size 8 today on the AMM random size restocks.. then saw an 8.5 pop up and was able to check out on that size too.. wondering if they're going to 1) cancel both my orders 2) let me cancel the size 8 since i'm an 8.5

I was able to finally grab a size 8 today on the AMM random size restocks.. then saw an 8.5 pop up and was able to check out on that size too.. wondering if they're going to 1) cancel both my orders 2) let me cancel the size 8 since i'm an 8.5

no idea but they fullfilled and shipped my brother's NMD order within 12 hours (ordered at 4pm yesterday ET and he sent email at 4:40EST), without cancelling his order upon request.

569AF1A2-4D96-4453-8646-3720AE751FA9.jpeg
Unds these masterminds. Glad i was able to pay under retail for these. These are up there in my top 10 Boost of 2017
i really dig the mid look of the MMW EQT!!

Looking for wifey for trace pink in a sz 8, anyone know where they have them under retail? Everywhere I see that has them say exludes codes..

no idea but they fullfilled and shipped my brother's NMD order within 12 hours (ordered at 4pm yesterday ET and he sent email at 4:40EST), without cancelling his order upon request.
I accidentally ordered the NMD twice and shot them an email to cancel one. They never responded back and now i have shipping confirmation for both pairs

I've had some recent bad history with social status and amm. I got the solebox mids from amm on release. When black Friday rolled around social status had them 30% off so I bought and then returned mine to amm. It took amm over a week to refund me (after emailing and calling them all week to no avail) I messaged ss and said I was filling a dispute with PayPal over amm nonrefund. Gets refunded that evening. Meanwhile, social status still hasn't shipped my mids I got on Black Friday. Almost 2 weeks later finally got my soleboxs from SS.

I have two orders in with amm, one for UB and one for nmd since Saturday morning.. I'm not expecting any shipping notifications anytime soon lol

UB and NMD have shipped and/or have shipping labels created for them. Hopefully they arrive before I leave for the East Coast.

Have a total of four orders of UBs w/AMM, all Personal Keepers for Family. Not a single notice anywhere. Wanted to snag these from main Consortium Designer so no worries before blue tints. Just send me all the d*mn shoes.

IDK I got charged for both UBs AND NMDs so wth. I did ask them to combine shipping for both packages but idk..

keep them NMDs, give me my UBs AMM!:frown:

Did anyone that paid through paypal & got charged get orders cancelled?
Only got shipping confirmation for nmd so far, but i rather keep the ub

Back
Top Bottom