ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its just the amount of shoes dropping lately is making people more selective. Also its a school night that rules out a good portion of buyers

Whatever the reason is this is the 1st time I was able to cop a consortium pair at retail so I'm having a celebratory drink rn

Whatever the reason is this is the 1st time I was able to cop a consortium pair at retail so I'm having a celebratory drink rn

I'm having a celebratory drink (or, umm, more) cuz I don't have work tmrw. My bank account is having a drink b/c it thinks I might win more than 1 of the 85 raffles I entered for the BT's tomorrow and over the weekend.

uugh! damn countdown timer got me thinking i have a few more hours.. and was an hour too late already..
kept refreshing and my 10.5 was gone.. tried again few mins later and bam! :pimp:

Lux copped. Now fingers crossed for the AMM in a 12/12.5 those are what I really want. Might end up using the lux for trade bait for blue tints though

Wow ,i was surprised at how easy it was .
I wonder if sns and social status have a bigger quantity of these (as it was supposed to be their collab) ,or did people sleep on these beauties :nthat:

In other news, looks like UB 4.0 TB are out as well?

*edit* Sold out. Might be worth monitoring the page if you really want a pair, though.
Nice post.

Sizes are still available. Looking at the shoe pictured there, it looks like the actual shoe itself and not just a rendering. Plenty of silver mixed in to the upper just like the 3.0 v1 and 3.0 v2 TB. They actually did a bit of a poor job as the pinstripe look of the 4.0 is probably its worst quality and with how they worked in the silver knit, its really popping out.

Gonna sit out this version and feign "resisting" a purchase of an all black upper version if it releases.

I guess someone with an 11 decided to pass on them. Just woke up and couldnt cart an 11. Tried 5 minutes later and could cart and buy it. Wonderful!

Wow sns sitting!?!?
Honestly not super surprising. People seem to have been liking these less and less the more pictures they’ve seen. Plus the blue tints and Soulland SB’s are releasing today/tomorrow. I’m just hoping that somehow the AMM UB’s do the same so I can get them this year and cancel/chargeback my international order from AMM. Would be sweet to hit on SNS raffle for them since I’ll be working overtime tonight when they drop.

I need an 11 halllp

But bot boys in twitter were downplaying this shoe so, let em sleep.
Keep trying. I ordered the same size before. Didn’t cart the first minutes after I woke up but 5-10 minutes later when I tried I could cart and check out. Social Status should be fairly easy later today too if you’re from the US based on the stock they and SNS seem to get for this release.

Ordered around noon last Saturday, still no shipping tracking from AMM. Think it’s possible that they cancel orders? I wish they would have notified me by now so that I know if I need to go after the NMD’s somewhere else tomorrow or not :frown:

Back
Top Bottom