ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TFW you paused 'Sneakerheadz' on Netflix to make sure you didn't miss anything on NT in the last hour...

93dbbd43037d00cd268d155bd1d064bf.gif

AMM are so nice in hand. I can't handle wearing these if I can't keep them clean tho. Theoretically what would happen if you put these in the washing machine. Might have to keep the lux instead

AMM are so nice in hand. I can't handle wearing these if I can't keep them clean tho. Theoretically what would happen if you put these in the washing machine. Might have to keep the lux instead

Be our guinea pig.

OTOH, maybe I should try on the extra pair I'm sending back to AMM after they screwed up my order!

Be our guinea pig.

OTOH, maybe I should try on the extra pair I'm sending back to AMM after they screwed up my order!

AMM is seriously the worst. I asked them to cancel my NMDs and they said they couldnt. They sent me shipping on my UBs that I ordered first on the initial drop but ended up canceling it. They also cancelled another pair I hit on a restock to my parents house. Wash those shoes and send them back

AMM is seriously the worst. I asked them to cancel my NMDs and they said they couldnt. They sent me shipping on my UBs that I ordered first on the initial drop but ended up canceling it. They also cancelled another pair I hit on a restock to my parents house. Wash those shoes and send them back
social status once sent me only the left shoes of the Mastermind EQT Mid, no lie. I escalated and they sent me the right shoes :smile:

Cjeg63jWYAAX-iC.jpg

The only amm NMD I need
i still remember when i went to singapore and i saw these in the y3 store available but the biggest size they had was 12 us while i strictly need 12.5 US or above , i have yet to see a 12.5 size for sale to buy as well

Got the LUX in, really nice, a leather cage would've made these my favourite UB but they're still great regardless

Secondary laces going straight in

Back
Top Bottom