ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this is weird but do yall ever buy something and just keep making excuses not to wear them? I have 2 DS pickups (triple white 4.0s and the Bait Future EQTs) but I just can't unDS em :stoneface: Been thinking about getting the triple white 2.0s instead and selling the 4.0s smh can never make up my mind, anyways sorry for the quick rant. :lol:

Story of my life....been doing this for 20 years. Most of the time because I’m a creature of habit and just wear what I’ve been wearing. Other is that I often buy things very similar to each other, so I make excuses to not wear them.

For me, living in a city with **** weather I was hoping to wear a lot more of my shoes but when you look outside and it's raining/snowing you get a little more selective. It's ehy when I decide to wear a shoe, no matter how hyped, I end up wearing them to pieces.

For me, living in a city with **** weather I was hoping to wear a lot more of my shoes but when you look outside and it's raining/snowing you get a little more selective. It's ehy when I decide to wear a shoe, no matter how hyped, I end up wearing them to pieces.

Shoes are meant to be worn homies

I know this is weird but do yall ever buy something and just keep making excuses not to wear them? I have 2 DS pickups (triple white 4.0s and the Bait Future EQTs) but I just can't unDS em :stoneface: Been thinking about getting the triple white 2.0s instead and selling the 4.0s smh can never make up my mind, anyways sorry for the quick rant. :lol:
:lol: I think everybody does. Combine that with the fact that I almost never get to wear them anyway other than the weekends because of work, so I have a bunch of sneakers in the rotation that barely gets any wears.

Shoes are meant to be worn homies
Yeah, but maybe I'm just a weird person because I feel like a tool if I wear some nice kicks to do something simple like picking up food.

Last edited:
:lol: I think everybody does. Combine that with the fact that I almost never get to wear them anyway other than the weekends because of work and so I have a bunch of sneakers in the rotation that barely gets any wears.

Yeah, but maybe I'm just a weird person because I feel like a tool if I wear some nice kicks to do something simple like picking up food.

I feel you. Other than casual Fridays and the weekends, I don’t get to wear sneakers, unless I bring a change of shoes for after work drinks or something. That’s also why I rarely buy sneakers now. Shoot I’ll break out a nice pair to go to Walmart :lol: I find excuses to wear my shoes, since my opportunities are limited.

I feel you. Other than casual Fridays and the weekends, I don’t get to wear sneakers, unless I bring a change of shoes for after work drinks or something. That’s also why I rarely buy sneakers now. Shoot I’ll break out a nice pair to go to Walmart :lol: I find excuses to wear my shoes, since my opportunities are limited.

Always flex everywhere anywhere 8)

How is the sizing on Y-3 Pureboost? I wear sz11 in EQT 93/17 or UB 3.0.
y-3-pureboost-tb.jpg

I have these. I went TTS. I'd actually probably say half a size down. Depends on your feet. I have skinny to normal sized feet. There's a lot of room in mine that feels a bit weird.

I'm the same way. I think it's a good mentality to have. I only unDS pairs that I know will get decent wear.

once you unDS you're stuck with them or will take a huge loss. I never understand when I see sales for used pairs worn literally once.

GOAT has pretty much a FSR of Lux UB at $160-$170 before shipping if you pay with Apple Pay

After shipping $160 becomes $170 and $170 become $180

2CAE63F3-FD95-4FAC-BEDA-42B84987107C.png

In order to see the adjusted price you must go through the magnifying glass tab on the bottom bar and scroll through the “Collections” until you see the ad “Get fit with Apple Pay”

Last edited:
Triple blacks everywhere. After seeing in hand I off’d my pair.

I like my pair, even though they're not a true TB.

I got rid of my TB Japan NMD's. I never could get in to the tape on them. One reason I like the look of the AMM's so much better.

They're going to be my beaters so I will give my 3M's and black 1.0's a break.

They're going to be my beaters so I will give my 3M's and black 1.0's a break.
Yeah I hear you there. Good call.

Beth looking at 1.0 TB on GOAT. Just want them to balance out my triple white 1.0 which are my grails Something about the painted Boost I’m not sold on still.

BB6174_01_standard.jpg

that's a nice CW actually, didn't hear anything about it coming out either, would like to see it in person

Yeah these look even better in person. This will probably be my first pair of UB. That Ash Pearl hits hard and can be worn with a lot of color schemes.

Reactions: gir
^ Agree on that. Grey..graphite...ashen...charcoal..slate..
All lighter or darker shades of black to me.

Still TB to me :smile:

Back
Top Bottom