ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas needs to step up their boost game. Nothing that has dropped ub wise looks good at all.

Ill be honest in my opinion, I havent liked anything thats come out since the triple white 4.0s.. ive picked up a couple vapormaxs because nothings come out that interests me..

The only ones i truly like so far are the candy cane 4.0s.. Havent liked any others, no NMDS, nothing really.. Im waiting for more 4.0 cws to come out but whenever they drop, they dont interest me lol

Those triple black laceless joints are nice...might cop.

Also...anyone else seeing Feb 1st as a drop date for parley mids?

New white 4.0s are not triple white.. tried them on today at my local adidas store.. they are nice much better than 3.0s IMO

will cop

I know the Hypebeast are moving on from boost but I see more and more "regular" people in boosts. People are believing the comfiest shoe hype.

Ill be honest in my opinion, I havent liked anything thats come out since the triple white 4.0s.. ive picked up a couple vapormaxs because nothings come out that interests me..

The only ones i truly like so far are the candy cane 4.0s.. Havent liked any others, no NMDS, nothing really.. Im waiting for more 4.0 cws to come out but whenever they drop, they dont interest me lol

think I'd cop more if I didn't already have several UB CWs (2.0 red/orange, 2.0 royal, 1.0 WG, 2.0 TW, 3.0 TW, 4.0 TW). Until one falls apart, not getting another pair of UB. Wonder how many others are like me though

I know the Hypebeast are moving on from boost but I see more and more "regular" people in boosts. People are believing the comfiest shoe hype.

Mad you say that, was on the tram in dublin and heard some office workers going out and one was wearing 3.0 CB UBs that he got on sale for 100euro. All the other guys were jealous and asking how he could afford such technical runner shoes that are mainly for running. Laughed inside and thought **** me, wonder what they would say about my collection that I only use for non-running purposes :lol:

Mad you say that, was on the tram in dublin and heard some office workers going out and one was wearing 3.0 CB UBs that he got on sale for 100euro. All the other guys were jealous and asking how he could afford such technical runner shoes that are mainly for running. Laughed inside and thought **** me, wonder what they would say about my collection that I only use for non-running purposes :lol:

:rofl: Oh man, some of my friends were calling me rich for spending $180 for a pair of sneakers just to walk around in. Keep in mind, we're all adults who make our own money, but $180 for a pair of sneakers seemed outrageous to some of them. I mean... it kind of is outrageous for some sneakers when I think about it, but you most definitely don't need to be rich to spend that kind of money.

Reactions: gir
Different objects are valued different to another.

I called my colleague crazy for spending thousands on luxury watches month in and month out.
And very mutually, he called me crazy for spending more than 100$ on footwear "to step on **** everywhere."

To him footwear is mainly for protection, whereas to me watches only tell the time. That's what my mobile is for, eh?

It's all mutual :rofl:

:rofl: Oh man, some of my friends were calling me rich for spending $180 for a pair of sneakers just to walk around in. Keep in mind, we're all adults who make our own money, but $180 for a pair of sneakers seemed outrageous to some of them. I mean... it kind of is outrageous for some sneakers when I think about it, but you most definitely don't need to be rich to spend that kind of money.
I mean 180 isn't even absurd. Most I've ever paid retail for a single pair of shoes was my pair of Allen Edmond Strand oxfords for like double the amount.

the funny thing was he told them he got them on sale at 100 euro (think that's 40% off in ireland), and they were still slagging him off! Personally thought he did pretty well haha, but different strokes for different folks and all that.

Have to admit, I was very tempted to lean in and say, lads I have several of those kicks, all bought at retail! Their heads would have exploded

I mean 180 isn't even absurd. Most I've ever paid retail for a single pair of shoes was my pair of Allen Edmond Strand oxfords for like double the amount.
Same. But that pair of Strands is a reasonable investment since it will last you a lifetime (if cared for properly)... UB will flatten out, yellow and tarnish after a few years of wear :lol:

Pharrel BYW

20A003AE-97B6-43D8-9B9C-F4413A5AFE29.png

Honestly we put so much money into shoes it's not even funny D:
Real Talk here.

So far I've been sticking to my one pair a month resolution.
January - Air Max 97 Italy gold
February - BC3 (was able to cop early)

Feb and March are gonna be the real tests.

June is reserved for the tan v2

Real Talk here.

So far I've been sticking to my one pair a month resolution.
January - Air Max 97 Italy gold
February - BC3 (was able to cop early)

Feb and March are gonna be the real tests.

June is reserved for the tan v2

I've tried also, but there are some months that I go loco

lol we got completely different resolutions. You want one shoe a month I want one size run a day :lol:

Off course if it's resell it's another story, that's not money I count with haha

Back
Top Bottom