ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been waiting for at least 30 below retail...no 12.5 or 13 though smh.

repped anyway.

How do you guys keep up with which websites are running deals?

For me, mainly through emails from stores I subscribe to and following stores/people on social media. Doing jjust what you did works pretty well, plenty of NTers have put me onto stores I didn’t even know about. We all like different things, so hard to consistently post updates on prices for everything I see.

67EEF4A4-093A-4BC7-ADA7-DB99A36ECED7.jpeg

Once people feel these on feet, there will be no turning back.

Someone already made posted a elaborate review about the comfort of the BYW. Not as comfy as ultraboost.

whats the consensus on 4.0 ub sizing?
i wear 9.5 for 3.0s and 10 for 1.0s, and 2.0s

1.0 for me... I have no idea how some here are going half down unless they had room in their 3.0’s I have a narrow foot too.

I will say this... The sizing has at least been consist for me on them. I’ve tried on four pair of 4.0 & they have all fit the same.

TTS or half size up for wide feet. Definitely NOT something you would want to settle for, in a half size down.
Also, if you don’t lace them up to the very top(Seth Fowler), these will feel floppy AF-those of u who want to tongue FK people, won’t like the fit of this shoe.

I got my first pair of Yeezys last week(from reseller), that I planned to wear all week, but the BYW will be my go to shoe, for the foreseeable future. :/ Teddy-boostG was right about these :/

Last edited:
More possible BYW Lvl 1 cws. Don’t know about these. Think I’m gonna wait and see what the pk ones will have in store, as well as the Harden Y3.
7896755A-BCDD-491C-A47F-10508FE4AFD5.jpeg
3CA74742-5CCC-480F-9491-96991E5E378F.jpeg

*(not my images, via r/sneakers)

Anyone try for the black boost Inikis this AM? If so, how fast did they sell out? Was hoping to grab them when I got into work but they were already gone.

Back
Top Bottom