ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do we have any pics of the 3m on the anniversary UB's?
Couldn't find anything besides the stock pic on adc

:nerd::nerd:
F723C117-4394-4E30-B084-ACCF3DEEE88D.png

3m hits on them anniversary UBs doe...

Anniversary should have been 1.0 knit. $220 for that is a bit of a stretch..

The anniversary aspect is to commemorate the very first colorway of Adidas' shoe with Boost technology. The Ultra Boost didn't drop until 3 years later. That's why having a 1.0 knit wouldn't make much sense. Although if it was a 1.0 knit with that 3M..... insta cop.

Energy-Boost.jpg

This might be a random question and I'm posting it here because the yeezy thread is... the yeezy thread.

I think Zebras are one of my favorite shoes of all time. I am really tempted to grab a second pair while prices are still relatively low. The question is, when will I wear them? Or should I say, how long will it take me to beat my current pair? I def have plenty of shoes, so none of them really get heavy wear and the V2s are so easy to clean. Plus, with the cream restock/reissue coming only a few years after the initial drop, isn't it likely that Adidas will reissue the Zebras before I would even unDS the second pair?

Those Parley 4.0s are def clean, lets hope they make them in size 13s and use that extra water bottle ! haha. Im not a fan of that "boost you wear" shoe at all reminds me of the crazy 8s

Anybody in here have any tips on how to cop shoes on Addias that says "Coming Soon"?

Just refresh on the dot and hope for the best? :rolleyes

It's Been a long time i'm not posting here. ^^"

My latest cop was Adidas X David Beckham Accelerator UB. I've been liking them since day one. But can't get them at retail..
SAVE_20180112_155634.jpeg

Thanks goodness, in december i got them for like $170 ish. Way below retail lol

IMG_20180124_065731_1516752275605.jpg

Got them way under retail too. :D

The anniversary aspect is to commemorate the very first colorway of Adidas' shoe with Boost technology. The Ultra Boost didn't drop until 3 years later. That's why having a 1.0 knit wouldn't make much sense. Although if it was a 1.0 knit with that 3M..... insta cop.

Energy-Boost.jpg

Yeah I understand. But 4.0 knit doesn’t make MORE sense.

Back
Top Bottom