ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Un-DS’d for the 21st birthday tonight

124202D8-E5DB-4185-B940-F47482FF04E7.jpeg
124202D8-E5DB-4185-B940-F47482FF04E7.jpeg

I remember when I turned 21 ... 19 years ago lol. Happy Birthday, son!

^^:nthat:

Finally decided to try a pair of 4.0s...copped the black/dust gold or whatever they're called from EB for $160. Got a pair of gold stripe tiro 17s too. The only other pair I'm interested in are the grey/mints but they came and went on ADC. Hopefully they'll restock down the line.

I need to start wearing more of my sneakers lol. I've literally been wearing my Trailboosts/Flyknit Lunars for a straight month haha.

I wear nothing but my Club C's, Livestock Sambas and NBHD Inikis while having 20 pairs of boost. I'm not a big fan of jeans + UB

I need to wear my creams. Havent ds’ed yet. Idk what im waiting for.
I need to start wearing more of my sneakers lol. I've literally been wearing my Trailboosts/Flyknit Lunars for a straight month haha.
Me too. I wear my ultra boost ST everyday. Most slept on boost. People always ask me where i got them and if they are limited LOL.

Man I forgot how comfortable Boost was. I've been wearing my Flyknit Trainers a lot lately, but decided to pull out the UBs tonight :nthat:

Man I forgot how comfortable Boost was. I've been wearing my Flyknit Trainers a lot lately, but decided to pull out the UBs tonight :nthat:

I think I'll be wearing UBs for the rest of my life honestly, until there's a more comfortable pair of shoes that is.

Same lol. I’ve been wearing my Powerphases, 700’s and Off White Zoom flys and OW Prestos a lot lately and even though they are all really comfortable they’re nowhere near my Ub’s. Pretty cool though since it somehow made my appreciate my UB’s more. I was getting a bit tired of the silhouette after having worn basically only UB’s for like a year so now I really like them again after a brake haha.

I started to rotate different shoes but still manage to wear my ATR pair to work 2-3 times a week. Feels even better this way compared to wearing them how I used to. Still has that wow feeling to it when I put them back on.

Wearing different shoes other than Boost makes me appreciate Boost more... If I know its going to be a long day of walking, I wouldnt even have a second thought on what shoe Im wearing...

I almost pulled the trigger on the Air Max 270's. I saw so many pairs on the streets that it reminded me of when the UB first started getting popular a couple years ago. I ultimately passed because I just have too many shoes.

Back
Top Bottom