ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
watching early reviews of the gray pair and it looks like it got hits of blue with blue lace tips in where the white is in the TB clima pair

EDIT: look like the white pair got cream hits so similar to the white 1.0s

*dude did a pretty good review with sizing advice in the vid

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 4.52.18 PM.png

I noticed they have white hits on the 4.0 red/burgundy that dropped as well added in a similar fashion. Not sure how I'm feeling about that...especially done in white. Adds almost a lint kind of look to the shoe...like you wanna rub it off.

I like the blue hits on the cliamas though...I think.

watching early reviews of the gray pair and it looks like it got hits of blue with blue lace tips in where the white is in the TB clima pair

EDIT: look like the white pair got cream hits so similar to the white 1.0s

*dude did a pretty good review with sizing advice in the vid

]

Where do you see cream hints in the whites?

Been thinking of adding a triple black Boost shoe to the collection, the only UB version that interests me is the 1.0s and they're stupid expensive. I had an idea on making my Milled Leather EQT 93/17s into a triple black and using a black oil pen on the Boost...good idea or nah?

Been thinking of adding a triple black Boost shoe to the collection, the only UB version that interests me is the 1.0s and they're stupid expensive. I had an idea on making my Milled Leather EQT 93/17s into a triple black and using a black oil pen on the Boost...good idea or nah?

They look pretty decent here:

So what was it and how long was it active for? Damn, would've done some serious damage to the wallet with that.
No clue my friend was telling me about it while were were playing fortnite a couple hours ago and how adidas patched it. He said he knew someone who dropped 6k worth of ultraboost to resell for retail...

Undftd is a consortium retailer, but it looks like this might be a capsule-type release like NBHD (among others), which means it may not necessarily be limited to consortium only.
It isn’t consortium only. Partly because the tongue doesn’t have the regular Consortium hole punch plus I’ve seen a non consortium store near me say that they will have them for sale next weekend.

It isn’t consortium only. Partly because the tongue doesn’t have the regular Consortium hole punch plus I’ve seen a non consortium store near me say that they will have them for sale next weekend.
Precisely what I’ve been repeating every time this comes up. (Since images leaked)

But then you can look to the Wood Woods to having bucked that trend. (Consortium collab, No consortium rivet)

Wouldn't it just be easier to do it to the 4.0's. They're not a true TB, but you could easily make them in to it.

Have you guys noticed if ADC updates their "release dates" page w/ UBs? I want to keep an eye out for when the Climas are supposed to drop there. Btw, I hate how ADC always seems to release CWs last, like weeks after everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom