ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Undftd will be everyone’s best shot. Recently they’ve started dropping everything at 8am EST but historically they’ve been random drops

Seems like most other places are raffling limited size runs

yup and recently Undftd has been getting massive stock. Even more than Kith who I always thought got the healthiest stock of all boutiques.

yup and recently Undftd has been getting massive stock. Even more than Kith who I always thought got the healthiest stock of all boutiques.
Massive stock on Nike releases, nothing limited from adidas has dropped on their site recently

But yeah I assume they’ll get a ton of these (1k+)

Would love to see someone black out the undefeated text. I think the knit looks great and love the taping on the toe box

I'm definitely trying for a pair

Massive stock on Nike releases, nothing limited from adidas has dropped on their site recently

But yeah I assume they’ll get a ton of these (1k+)

yeah I foresee a lot of cancellations this saturday. It's going to be a headache tho because I only want 1 pair so I don't wanna go for more than one on the original drop. But if I get cancelled, catching a restock is hard.

yeah I foresee a lot of cancellations this saturday. It's going to be a headache tho because I only want 1 pair so I don't wanna go for more than one on the original drop. But if I get cancelled, catching a restock is hard.
I heard they’re beta testing a new fraud detection system for shopify.
Best way not to get cancelled is for your IP to be less than 15 miles away than you ship to, to make sure your payment details aren’t odd looking (no virtual cards and email is a normal gmail/yahoo/Hotmail with no “+1” jig in it) and don’t mess up your payment details because they look at how many times your payment was attempted on an order

Had no intention of buying snkrs today but after trying these out at Footlocker I couldn't pass up. 20% off too with that online promotion they have going on. I was really impressed by the comfort of these.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180410170901074_COVER.jpg

#lebronchallenge :lol:

I wish the white undefeated UB was the one releasing everywhere ,and that the black was the exclusive one.
I really wanted only the white pair
Also the clothing is kinda ... :ohwell:

I like the UNDFTD's simply because they are 1.0's

Adidas needs to just make 5.0's like 1.0's and stop making them look worse with every released version

Back
Top Bottom