ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its actually navy and cream. EU got these about a month ago and i think cream was one of the options

Looks like this:

DbkuM2SVAAAFeaT.jpg

Realizing I have yet to grab a single 4.0 for myself. Largely because I’m not as big a fan, but also in part because I’m waiting for that parley UB to hit discount.

you didn't grab the undftd? None of the knits other than the 1.0 did it for me, and its not me being 1.0 elitist or something. I didn't like how the 2.0 knit looked on foot. Bought a few 3.0 but the knit was very stretchy and loose compared to 1.0. And I tried on the white Undftd UB 4.0 the other day and also didn't like the look of the knit.

would've been nice to relocate the MC portion instead of making it an exact replica of MC 2.0 just different knit pattern to at least differentiate the generations a little more and make it more of a collection piece rather than a 'repeat'

does this mean we are getting a Xeno 4.0?

you didn't grab the undftd? None of the knits other than the 1.0 did it for me, and its not me being 1.0 elitist or something. I didn't like how the 2.0 knit looked on foot. Bought a few 3.0 but the knit was very stretchy and loose compared to 1.0. And I tried on the white Undftd UB 4.0 the other day and also didn't like the look of the knit.
Passed on the whites. Had my sights set solely on the black cw. The knit played a big part in that.

Yeah, same (no elitism taken/intended). With the exception of 2.0 and 3.0, I like the ones I have in those as well, respectively. Just ended up being a purely aesthetic thing - the straight lines/ridges on the 4.0 venture into pinstripe territory a little too much for me.

Not to mention, it seems like they re-hashed paneling from their Gel-Lyte Runner collab.
asics-solebox-gel-lyte-runner-00.jpg

I like the Quesence sibling (cw is a little bland though), but not for $180.

Back
Top Bottom