ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
undftds copped with code $250 would have been able to get them cheaper but i know one of you nt boys snatched up the size nine listed @ 285 lol

$280 shipped for black UNDFTD's with the eBay discount? Meh. Got a feeling I can purchase them for retail down the line.

I’m liking the chalk pearls on pro bike
Idk which ones to get lol
White clima or Reg ub chalk pearl

Seeing all these new Boosts just reminds me that I'm patiently waiting on that 1.0 retro :emoji_sleeping: (hopefully the 3M will be included eventually)

0CAF7803-A533-4C6D-A618-9C0460E38D23.jpeg
FDEE2641-336B-4790-B9B4-9B29EE74EE65.jpeg
Was gonna just throw them away but decided to try to bring them back to life!!!!

Attachments

• B6C0AAE6-B086-4603-95FB-DDC9DC687A57.jpeg
    B6C0AAE6-B086-4603-95FB-DDC9DC687A57.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 1
Can someone please tell me what these are? I don't think these are the bermuda's, these had those hangs tails on the back like the Visvim shoes

IMG_0399.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg

Damn its been a hard week, Proper cancelled my order for TB Climas today, Karmaloop sent me the wrong shoes and are now sold out now (5th anni) Wednesday

Damn its been a hard week, Proper cancelled my order for TB Climas today, Karmaloop sent me the wrong shoes and are now sold out now (5th anni) Wednesday

Depending on your size. Probikekit.com has gray and white Climas for $144 shipped. Anniversaries you can get on Villa for $176 shipped using code sole20 not a FSR. Not as cheap as karmaloop but under retail too. Hope at least one link helps.

Depending on your size. Probikekit.com has gray and white Climas for $144 shipped. Anniversaries you can get on Villa for $176 shipped using code sole20 not a FSR. Not as cheap as karmaloop but under retail too. Hope at least one link helps.
Good looking out bro. Appreciate it. Yeah I checked out pro bike, but didn't have my size (12) . I did see my see on Ruvilla, I did some looking around and alot of stores have FSR of the 5th anniversary, so I'm assuming the prices are going to drop on those. TB climas at $166 shipped were such a deal.

Needed another pair of UB for running.. wanted normal triple black but end up snagging the climas. Anyone else use these yet? I was torn between the laceless and climas.

Needed another pair of UB for running.. wanted normal triple black but end up snagging the climas. Anyone else use these yet? I was torn between the laceless and climas.
Couldn’t run in UBs, I tried. so unstable for me. Epic react >

Back
Top Bottom