ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180525_110647.jpg

UnDsed the AMMs today after seeing these sales.
I'm a 12 usually but this 13 feels tighter.
I actually had to go down .5sz in these. Looks like from the pic you got a whole bunch of room up top.

I do have a narrow foot so width is almost always not an issue.

I have a friend who should be a 10.5 but sizes up to 12 for width. I couldn't imagine having all that real estate up top.

Outlet mall is 15 mins away from my job.

My outlet is full of all 3 Harden silos...plenty of NMD's...2 colorways of Ace 16 UB's.

Also got to check out a boost insert in a soccer cleat. Wonder if they are any good.

Proto on SNS hasn't been adding to cart since a minute after release. Kinda starting to think this might not be headed to the discount rack like some here are inclined to believe.

Question for anybody who has the Anniversary pair. In the inner heel portion is there white material sticking out? Kinda like when you wear white socks in a dark shoe it leaves pieces of the fiber behind. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

Outlet mall is 15 mins away from my job.

My outlet is full of all 3 Harden silos...plenty of NMD's...2 colorways of Ace 16 UB's.

Also got to check out a boost insert in a soccer cleat. Wonder if they are any good.
Damn would cop the Harden LS or Vol 2s for cheap tbh

Proto on SNS hasn't been adding to cart since a minute after release. Kinda starting to think this might not be headed to the discount rack like some here are inclined to believe.

Its definitely sitting. (no hype = no hypebeasts = reseller guesses hypebeast pass = no resell = sit = discount in one month = benefit )

I'm gonna say this and maybe I'll be totally wrong but if you are a size 12, 12.5 or 13 and you pass on the proto today waiting for a better price I think you might end up regretting. Obviously only if you really like the CW/silhouette like I do.

I'm gonna say this and maybe I'll be totally wrong but if you are a size 12, 12.5 or 13 and you pass on the proto today waiting for a better price I think you might end up regretting. Obviously only if you really like the CW/silhouette like I do.
We shall see. I was 0/2 on packer and the lux not being sitters. Gonna hope this is the same. Won't be hurt either way, but missing on another mid will blow.

Adidas Consortium Ultra Boost Mid Prototype 2018.JPG
Ordered the Consortium ultra boost mid prototypes this morning. Probably most unconventional first pair of boosts but super excited. Hope they fit me well, I went TTS.

bid just got accepted for $190 for the protos...I still feel I didn't get a deal :lol:

I have a feeling they gonna drop to LUX prices.

Oh well, saved a half tank a gas so that's cool.

I had no idea where to get locally, copped impulsively from Sneaker Politics this morning. They don't do returns so I guess if they don't fit I'll have to throw em on StockX or something like that.

I had no idea where to get locally, copped impulsively from Sneaker Politics this morning. They don't do returns so I guess if they don't fit I'll have to throw em on StockX or something like that.
you aint gonna get your money back if you do that. these are sitting.

if i’ve learned anything from the last page of LUX, Beckham’s and Solebox mids..... these prototypes will be 120$ in 4 months lol

Back
Top Bottom