ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are you getting $162? I'm getting like $180 after shipping.

NVM, I got it, you have to calculate the shipping first and then apply the code, thanks, repped.
It keeps charging my $180 after conversion despite saying $162. Anybody else having this issue?

LOL - Also NVM it charged correctly using a credit card but not PayPal

Last edited:
s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg
can i get a legit check please

Protos finally came in. They are super bright but I can dig it. Got them for under retail but should've practiced better patience to get them for even more under as they are now.
Fit on them is the same as any other Mid (aside from Parley Mid. Those felt .5sz loose). Same PK as the RTT and Parley Mid. the knit thickness is a touch thinner than RTT similar feeling to Parley Mid just not as loose.
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.08.13 PM.png
The Volt/Yellow is similar to the Solar Yellows, just a slight shade brighter (could be since there is no black cross-stitch)
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.08.25 PM.png
Mid are the GOAT UB silo. Fam shot minus any of those F&F kith pairs
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 3.09.35 PM.png

they actually look better here than in the stock pics. maybe if prices get to the point that i CANT say know ill cop a pair. I just know these will be one of those shoes that i'll get, pull out of the box to look and never wear. id be okay with that if the price is right though

yay picked up some boosts for my sister and gf off ebay

(20% off code PICKDADSGIFT) :tongue:

Last edited:
That feeling when you can get a big discount but you're trying to figure out what you even want. lol.
I haven't even touched my double ups yet so it might not even be worth copping another pair I am eyeing. the fomo is real.

they actually look better here than in the stock pics. maybe if prices get to the point that i CANT say know ill cop a pair. I just know these will be one of those shoes that i'll get, pull out of the box to look and never wear. id be okay with that if the price is right though
Should've trusted my gut and waited out a little longer and got them for lux prices. it's safe to say resellers ain't touching boost no more so copping at or below retail are much more realistic scenarios.

protos are cool. more of a adding to the collection of mids since that silo is RIP. however it beats out the monochromatic schemes that i've been irked about in multiple posts.

in order to use the code on PROTOS, they'd need to be on eBay...... for them to be on eBay, people needed to have bought them....

FOMO right now but not many shoes on the eBay market that I'd even consider buying

I hate continuously seeing posts about cream or white 1.0 restock without an official confirmation

I haven't seen anyone mention a white 1.0 retro aside from hopefuls on NT.

The colorways I've heard rumors of retro happening are Cream, CNY 1.0, Rainbow Toe 1.0 & OG Purp.

Screenshot (15).png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (20).png

ok heres an update, i asked for a close of of the heels and a really close pic of the boost at the bottom. but what are yall thoughts? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom