ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UNDFTD extra laces good for something

DSC08280 copy.JPG

Any help is appreciated. My wife wants some i5923 but they only make that specific model in mens. Shes a 5.5 gs and a 7 in womens. Is she a size 5 mens?

GS should be men’s sizing though but the conversion from men to women as stated is one size. M6 = W7

Where do y'all sell your unwanted UBs? I have TW 1.0s that I don't wear so I might as well let em go since I've been seeing people selling for over retail even used.
Used : goat and eBay ( be careful on eBay though, but just sold some tw 3.0 on there and it was smooth )

DS : stock x but you have to have box, and tags attached

Can anyone help me with sizing for the Y-3 pureboost white/black STYLE CP9888.

I’m an 11.5 in UBs (1.0-4.0), 11.5 in Bait EQTs, 11.5 in Yeezy 350, 500, and 700. 11 in UB ADO, and 11 in AM4s (no half sizes), 11 in jordans and AM. Probably going to buy a pair and want to avoid heal slip, or too tight.

Can anyone help me with sizing for the Y-3 pureboost white/black STYLE CP9888.

I’m an 11.5 in UBs (1.0-4.0), 11.5 in Bait EQTs, 11.5 in Yeezy 350, 500, and 700. 11 in UB ADO, and 11 in AM4s (no half sizes), 11 in jordans and AM. Probably going to buy a pair and want to avoid heal slip, or too tight.

I have a pair. I went 10, same as my AM and Jordan size and there's a tiny bit of room in the toes but no heel slip.

Since a few of you seem knowledgeable regarding eBay...

I just got a pair that were worn / dirty that were listed as new. In the other thread, they said to contact the seller and send pics. That let's eBay know I am trying to resolve.

My question is, what should the message say? Attach some of the pics and say "These are used I want a refund." ?

Do I have to pay return shipping?

WELP

Should have taken my own advice haha

Buyer trying to scam me for a Supreme tee I sold him, claims he received a picture of the shirt not the actual shirt. :lol:

I’ll let y’all know how it turns out.

I just got a pair that were worn / dirty that were listed as new. In the other thread, they said to contact the seller and send pics. That let's eBay know I am trying to resolve.

My question is, what should the message say? Attach some of the pics and say "These are used I want a refund." ?

I would open a case & request a return through eBay without messaging the buyer first.

I just had this happen to me on a pair of AJ1s this week. Open an item not described case, take detailed photos of the "wear" on the shoe. Just be honest and describe the wear on the shoes.

When you open the item not described case, it'll give you the opportunity to attach up to 10 photos of the item underneath the description.

Did that. Dude accepted return in like 5 minutes. eBay sent a shipping label.

Why even waste the time to list / sell them if you know they are messed up?

Did that. Dude accepted return in like 5 minutes. eBay sent a shipping label.

Why even waste the time to list / sell them if you know they are messed up?
Because some shady fuks will return a different item and keep yours and there is little to nothing you can do about it. Cross your fingers that the buyer just had buyers remorse and isn’t trying to jack you.

Unless your really hurting for cash I would NEVER sell good stuff on eBay. The seller RARELY IF EVER takes the W.

Because some shady fuks will return a different item and keep yours and there is little to nothing you can do about it. Cross your fingers that the buyer just had buyers remorse and isn’t trying to jack you.

Unless your really hurting for cash I would NEVER sell good stuff on eBay. The seller RARELY IF EVER takes the W.

He is the buyer in that situation.

guys, friend of mine ask me to legit check these Y-3 Zg KNIT.. I think they're legit. But i could be wrong and in need of second or third or fourth opinion ^^"
The only photos the seller provided him are these..

i-img1200x1139-15285634749ltbfe12675.jpg i-img1200x993-1528563474my7ouy12675.jpg i-img1200x881-1528563474pgcnaj12675.jpg

I sell on eBay all the time. Never had any issues to be honest. There are scum bags everywhere and I’d rather sell online than meet some sketch dude on Craigslist.

WELP

Should have taken my own advice haha

Buyer trying to scam me for a Supreme tee I sold him, claims he received a picture of the shirt not the actual shirt. :lol:

I’ll let y’all know how it turns out.
You should be okay by showing them weight on the tracking and comparing it to the weight of a piece of paper vs weight of a t shirt

Back
Top Bottom