ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone caught this? kinda fire
https://www.43einhalb.com/en/adidas-ultraboost-clima-solar-red-228847

adidas-aq0482-ultraboost-clima-1.jpg

In your experience has ADC price adjusted for sales if you bought an item right before the sale? I bought a pair of Hardens and Ultraboosts from ADC 5 days ago, only to see that there is the 30% friends and family sale going on as of today. I tried to talk to customer support and the first person said that it was doable to retroactively apply the voucher, but nothing happened all day. I'm in the process of talkign to another customer support person asking if the price adjustment was still in the process. She said unfortunately because the promotion started today and I ordered my shoes on the 8th it can't be applied. I can't tell who's right

In your experience has ADC price adjusted for sales if you bought an item right before the sale? I bought a pair of Hardens and Ultraboosts from ADC 5 days ago, only to see that there is the 30% friends and family sale going on as of today. I tried to talk to customer support and the first person said that it was doable to retroactively apply the voucher, but nothing happened all day. I'm in the process of talkign to another customer support person asking if the price adjustment was still in the process. She said unfortunately because the promotion started today and I ordered my shoes on the 8th it can't be applied. I can't tell who's right
Order the same items using the discount and return the original order.

The first person was wrong, they never do that.

Back
Top Bottom