ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not bad in person for 140 :smokin

9986C402-24E8-4556-B0BB-8C83C37E699B.jpeg

Unfortunately they are sold out, thanks for the tip though.

Anybody still has a lead to these?

Have you checked Stock X? I copped my second pair on there a few weeks ago. I placed a bid for $120 and seller took it. After shipping, it came out to $133.95. Needed a fresh pair after beating up my first one.

Really wanted these climas. Unfortunately, Adidas being the **** company they have always been, when I finally want to give them money for the first time in months they won't take it.

So had anyone been able to check out on the climas? I have been trying to add to cart since an hour after the link went up and nothing. I was able to add originally in the first ten minutes but I went back to change some things and then the problem started. The link is still live it seems so I don't know what the deal is or why Adidas doesn't seem to even be addressing there's an issue.

Cream talk? We got a date for the restock yet?

Give us more OG Whites while you’re at it, Adidas...

So had anyone been able to check out on the climas? I have been trying to add to cart since an hour after the link went up and nothing. I was able to add originally in the first ten minutes but I went back to change some things and then the problem started. The link is still live it seems so I don't know what the deal is or why Adidas doesn't seem to even be addressing there's an issue.
looks like they took it down? anyone have adidas codes? might pick up https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-ltd-shoes/CM8272.html

Congrats @gordyloc :smile:

Wish 2.0 MC really did restock, been chasing a pair of those for retail for a little over a year haha
1.0 MC will be mine though :pimp:

Hope Boost fam is doing well, haven't been in here much lately

Congrats @gordyloc :smile:

Wish 2.0 MC really did restock, been chasing a pair of those for retail for a little over a year haha
1.0 MC will be mine though :pimp:

Hope Boost fam is doing well, haven't been in here much lately
Yeah the rumor is the MC 2.0 is going to restock this month sometime and is delayed due to amount of stock. The only proof it might drop is the Singapore restock.

You can make a lot of bootleg old CWs:

Bootleg creams:
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 10.23.15 AM.png
Bootleg y3 zg pureboost:
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 10.27.58 AM.png

*edit, you can make yourself a proper TB closest to the 1.0 (red is probably the insole)
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 10.34.19 AM.png

**edit, sorry last one. Surge soda collab
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 10.42.02 AM.png
Ohhhhh snap I'm down for the fugazzi creams

sold my creams for 430 used. I'm fine with my tee times, whites, reflectives, and high snob. creams overrated:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom