ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're parley, they just didn't put the tag on the tongue for some reason. It's in the description on ADC.

So... are those silver or blue? Description on Kith says it's White/Cloud/Silver and the pictures they have up it looks silver. The picture ireign ireign put up makes it look blue.

They're parley, they just didn't put the tag on the tongue for some reason. It's in the description on ADC.
I’ve seen these in person. The pair I saw didn’t have the parley insole like it shows in the pic on ADC. So I’m not sure if they are or not. But either way it’s a pickup for me. 3m is a definitely on there.

Eventually all UB will be “Parley” due to them phasing in ocean plastics for the knit on all pairs, just not necessarily actual collabs with Parley.

As much I want those LTD UBs, I think they'll sit long enough for a discount ( unless ADC pulls them off their site for various reasons like the 3m NMDs)

Finally got them in.

06DEC038-C5E5-45EF-A7F3-4489131C0FF0.jpeg

EF5028FD-E684-48DE-956A-5084838D759D.jpeg

design is cool. The stock laces are definitely too long. Not a big fan of the lacing system. Thought I'd change it to the spare cream laces that it came with but quickly realize that the contrast makes the lacing style pop more so I switched back to the stock navy laces to give the wave design the main focus. Fit is a little big (I went half size up like my 1.0). Could probably do TTS due to it being cageless.

Now that i got Rtt mids coming my way; i found Proto mids for $126 shipped in MY size. I am so tempted but the yellow is so bright. UGh

Back
Top Bottom