ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hospital floors plus bodily fluid + boost= intrepidity. Amazing. Don’t know you do it.
Can simply use the purple wipes to clean the soles. Anyway we can spend our money as we please. Being comfortable for 12 hours for several pairs of UB? Worth it with my 3 pairs.

Now i added the pegasus turbos. Honestly pretty comfy and its lighter than the ub. Ub still over the pegasus but im all about the comfort.

Pharmacist here and I wear boost daily to work in the hospital. No biggie. They’re just shoes at the end of the day. Comfort at work is important.

Picked up Run Thru Times for $153. Not a bad and now I’m feeling these more than the Multicolor 2.0

Attachments

• 727E9F07-8F8C-4DBD-8BC3-C6C10EE1654C.jpeg
    727E9F07-8F8C-4DBD-8BC3-C6C10EE1654C.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 31
  • B0EBA96A-0014-467B-A829-A4F5ACC88A1B.jpeg
    B0EBA96A-0014-467B-A829-A4F5ACC88A1B.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Pharmacist here and I wear boost daily to work in the hospital. No biggie. They’re just shoes at the end of the day. Comfort at work is important.

I don't feel some type of way about it but I think the people who do are suggesting they'd rather wear a cheaper pair like a 3.0 on sale rather than the Creams which go for $350-400

More concern with unsuspected blood/saline on the floor. Just a few drops and boost be flying. I used to work inpatient and can’t imagine wearing boost to a code blue.

Only rule for me is no Yeezy's at the hospital. I wear pretty much the rest of my rotation (at least the ones that aren't too loud, cw-wise) otherwise. Then again, I'm Chief of Staff at the hospital. Nobody's gonna be yelling at me lol.

It’s funny cuz I usually think the louder the better at work. I wear all the solar 1.0’s a lot. The only ones I try not to wear are the 1.0 RC’s just because of how soft the PK is. But I still every once in a while. I know it sound ls dumb, but I’m kinda known as the shoe guy at work, so egotistical it almost makes me buy more shoes and wear all of my good pairs

Picked up my MC 2.0s from Fedex. While I do like them, I wish they had a red sole like the picture on the shoe box displays. Would've made them even more dope.

Back
Top Bottom