ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting a Hurricanes climas soon. Should I go with the same size as UB 4.0 (which is TTS for me)?

MiAdidas Climas aren't adding to cart again, haven't been for like a week now. They did add some glow in the dark knit options recently though so hopefully they make them available again at some point. I would say yes, TTS. I'd say they fit most similar to 3.0s due to the thin knit.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20181003-142302~2.png nobody feeling these?

They're nice for sure but I'm personally feeling UB fatigue. Short of a few 1.0 colorwsys, navy blue, and grey, I'm not too much interested in buying any other pairs of the normal silo.

Focused on the grey/green mid, the mauve 700's, really like the sesame 350's as well but I doubt I'll get them, and the Packer 91/18's.

Oh...and that black and red GoT collab...and the Bapes

But that's it man...I swear.

UB just isn’t cool anymore. I’ll still rock my Beaters and I’ll pick up Cream 1.0 but that’s it, unless they bring back OG Whites as well.

UB just isn’t cool anymore. I’ll still rock my Beaters and I’ll pick up Cream 1.0 but that’s it, unless they bring back OG Whites as well.
I think people are going to be hugely underwhelmed if and when they finally get the Cream UB.

I really like multicolors if they're done right, and these actually look really nice and vibrant. The only thing I'm not huge on are 4.0s where the boxes/squares pattern (on the heel and toe areas) is really visible like on those. If I see them on a solid discount in my size, I'll cop, otherwise I'll probably pass.

Last edited:
I've been buying so much boost this past month since prices seem to have bottomed out, got another pair of the OG 93/17s for around $40 (before eBay bucks $55 but still), gonna keep the other pair I bought a week ago on ice. It's good to be free and buy stuff on the cheap, even bought a pair of grey Inikis for $28 the other day. :lol: Used to be selective and buy a few pairs and rotate from time to time, now I have 10+ pairs and keep everything fresh, it's great.

Last edited:
I've been buying so much boost this past month since prices seem to have bottomed out, got another pair of the OG 93/17s for around $40 (before eBay bucks $55 but still), gonna keep the other pair I bought a week ago on ice. It's good to be free and buy stuff on the cheap, even bought a pair of grey Inikis for $28 the other day. :lol: Used to be selective and buy a few pairs and rotate from time to time, now I have 10+ pairs and keep everything fresh, it's great.

Please share your Yoda ways lol

Finally...my Solar Glide Hu came in! So now I can stop bugging yall about sizing and try it on for myself lol. Verdict: I'm glad I went TTS, I was just paranoid that I had to go up half a size based on ultra boosts cause those are one of the few shoes that I feel like I can go up half. Anyway....TTS fits perfectly, was more worried about the length of the shoe more than the width but I had about what seemed like slightly more than half a thumb nail of space at the toe box length. It's a good fit. Hope this helps anyway else that may be wondering about sizing. Now all I need is the black pair....

Attachments

• Solar glide.jpg
    Solar glide.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 10
I am, want to see them in hand first though

It was dark when I got home so I will get better pictures later. Only my 2nd pair of 4.0s but it's one I wanted since leaks around this time last year.
IMG_20181004_191610.jpg

Also I paid 155 free shipping from stock x and thought I got a deal. See them going for close to 100 now 5 days later lol and these haven't even released except for at one footsite far as I can tell. Boost really is truly, honest to goodness dead.

It was dark when I got home so I will get better pictures later. Only my 2nd pair of 4.0s but it's one I wanted since leaks around this time last year.
IMG_20181004_191610.jpg

Also I paid 155 free shipping from stock x and thought I got a deal. See them going for close to 100 now 5 days later lol and these haven't even released except for at one footsite far as I can tell. Boost really is truly, honest to goodness dead.
reading up on these, don't they drop in november?

Back
Top Bottom