ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still seeing plenty of 12.5's sitting lol. Oh well, if they go in deep discount I'll just get a 2nd pair. Bout to beat the one coming in.

Livestock just put the Packer EQT 91/18S up online for 280CAD. Not sure if i want to save 80$ and get the og colorway 91/18s with adidas 15% coupon, so around 200CAD.

I’d rec going .5 up on the packers, the toe box is tight and angled like the 93/17 and your toes will stick out if not.... alternatively you can take out the insole but it’s an ortholite and is super comfortable with it in....

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181005163542535_COVER.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181006135325151_COVER.jpg
Some more pics of the multi. Upped the pop on the on feet to get better feel for the colors. They really pop in hand it doesn't come thru as well in pics. Super happy to have these despite basically despising 4.0s. does anyone know where all these pairs on stock x ata coming from? Haven't seen them even mentioned on sneaker blogs since leaked images earlier this year. Some pairs going for under 100 usd.

I’d rec going .5 up on the packers, the toe box is tight and angled like the 93/17 and your toes will stick out if not.... alternatively you can take out the insole but it’s an ortholite and is super comfortable with it in....

Agree with the sizing. It's a bit snug fit. Not sure if that's the same sizing as the regular version.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181005163542535_COVER.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181006135325151_COVER.jpg
Some more pics of the multi. Upped the pop on the on feet to get better feel for the colors. They really pop in hand it doesn't come thru as well in pics. Super happy to have these despite basically despising 4.0s. does anyone know where all these pairs on stock x ata coming from? Haven't seen them even mentioned on sneaker blogs since leaked images earlier this year. Some pairs going for under 100 usd.

Sometimes when you see sneakers for about 1/2 price or a little more in low volumes for each size they may be coming from resellers who purchased from the employee store.

Dammiy my dumbass forgot all about the non boost drop at noon today. Feeling extra stupid, but I was sleep so whatevs.

Dammiy my dumbass forgot all about the non boost drop at noon today. Feeling extra stupid, but I was sleep so whatevs.
The Packer Eqt ‘91? That dropped late last month (9/21-9/22) exclusively at Packer, limited to 250 pairs.

Personally, too bulbous looking. Especially in profile.

The Packer Eqt ‘91? That dropped late last month (9/21-9/22) exclusively at Packer, limited to 250 pairs.

Personally, too bulbous looking. Especially in profile.
Reading online last night, I interpreted it to say last month's drop was in store and the one today was online. I'll post the link I read when I'm back on the laptop.

EDIT: Upon further inspection the online drop was last week as well.
https://hypebeast.com/2018/9/packer-shoes-adidas-consortium-eqt-cushion-91-release

Last edited:

Well, those pics helped convince me. Just grabbed my size off StockX. Solid prices, and if they do drop more in the near future, I'll just double up.

I wasn't sure either. I saw them awhile ago and was going to purchase something but read reviews and decided to skip. Can anyone confirm? Sometimes they have crazy low prices.

It's true, adidas_official is the official Adidas eBay page. Idk what their customer service is like when buying through eBay or if it differs at all when compared to buying from adc but yeah, the account is legit.

I wasn't sure either. I saw them awhile ago and was going to purchase something but read reviews and decided to skip. Can anyone confirm? Sometimes they have crazy low prices.

legit! bought from that Adidas ebay account a few times already and lucky enough to have no problems despite the negative feedbacks..

so we went back to the adidas store to exchange a gift and my wife asked me about the solar glides. Last one in the store, her size and 20% off for some reason. How she came away from this asia trip with shoes before me.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha
CF3D0B75-D78E-4C82-A95A-FDB4205A2B36.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom